• Drinking age lowered

Sorry that was my friend on my iPad. Hahahahahauzuzixixjcn mama am jam jam mw Kama. Sam Amazon ms. E jams kW am sj w jam so many a was mw amsocm aka WKST mane know a skip mw an kemp. Amsocm most mane Knox makes, manana mjskid Makkah ms JA

• Drinking age lowered

• Everything else is for 18 and 19 year olds.

So you can die for your country and sign up practically for suicide by smoking cigarettes but you can't drink I mean just because you Legalize It to 18 and 19 year olds doesn't mean that you're going that every 18 and 19 year old is going to drink just like every 18 + 9 - 19 year old doesn't die for a country or smoke cigarettes so it's robbing people of their freedoms

• It robs people of their freedoms

If you can die for your country, you should be able to have a beer. Almost every developed country in the world has a drinking age of no higher than 18. A person becomes an adult at 18 and should be able to be in control of their own lives, regardless of whether or not others see it as harmful to brain development. Let's take action.

Https://petitions.Whitehouse.Gov//petition/repeal-national-minimum-drinking-age-act-1984-and-lower-drinking-age-age-18

• Why not just do it

Alchol for everybody why not have freedom freedom mean peace peace meen injoy enjoy meen being nice alchol not always bad why not have fun and have alchol people who are eighteen drink and peope who are 21 act like regular people alchol aint always bad for everybody at all.

• Why not just do it

• Yesssssssss it should be lowerd to the age of 18

I mean everyone is going to drink sometime xome people maybe once and never do it agian then thiers others who always go back to the bottle. Drinking was ment for celibrations not a everyday. And to me thge age 18 sems ight to me. Why wouldnt it be ?

• Less accidents and deaths

Lchfgjygluhyrsthdyfughi;jpofudrhterjyfkugilhgyftdrthryjkulujfhdgrfjtgkyuhlihkgfjdhrtsegrtdyfuguiyufjydhrtsegrtdytfuygiuyufjdrtsegr bhgfdrdtfyiytur6ye5trt7iurytst7irtsyu hjggfyguftd jhgfyu hjgffgg vgg ghgc vgvvh vhhv hh v v v v v b b nn n n n n n n n n nn n n n n nn nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Should be lowered

Because, if you are legal to smoke cigarettes and pot. Go to the army. Get a job. Be considered an adult. We pay taxes!!! So why the heck arent we allowed to drink?! People are gonna do it anyway so why not lower it. If i pay taxes, and do everything that i have to, to be considered an adult, then why cant i drink.

• It is simply unethical that marijuana has been legalized in 2 U.S. states but the drinking age is still not being lowered by any state.

This is simply promoting greater inequality between 18 and 21 year olds when we both legally posses the same rights as adults. Local law enforcement is nothing like it was 30 years ago. Back then, drunk drivers were getting rides home from the police and now, not even the biggest celebrities can get out of a DWI. I believe it is unethical to tell a young man who gets sent off by his government to go to war that when he comes home, he cannot go out to a bar and have a drink with his friends, his parents, or his siblings. Lowering the drinking age to 18 will also decrease a large amount of stress on college students, and will give them a reason not to go to college parties which are much more dangerous than attending a local bar or nightclub that has taxi services and bouncers making sure that nobody drives home drunk. The United States needs too change the drinking age to 18 for the sake of ethic and responsibility, and allow those who come home from war to enjoy the same pleasures as those who posses the same rights and liberties as 18, 19, and 20-year-olds.

• The drinking age should not be lowered .

I think the drinking age should not be lowered because humans' brains are not fully developed until the age of 21 and 25, and if they lowered it the age to 18 your brain still gives you bad choices and you're not yet responsible and mature. It also spoils our coming generation and if you're drinking and driving you can cause an extreme car crash and can probably die or kill someone.

• No, the drinking age should not be lowered

Time and time again, it has been proven that teens struggle with good common sense decisions. The big issue in the past 100 years is cars. Prior to that, drinking at earlier ages was not as big a deal. But with the introduction of vehicles into the mix, cellphones, texting and drinking take on a whole new aspect. Unfortunately, there are those that are responsible enough to handle it, but all we have today is age to decide what is allowed and not.

• The drinking age should not be lowered until reasonable public transport is provided

In the United States, the drinking age was set to 21 in order to reduce highway casualties, which were considered unnecessarily high. While lowering the drinking age might reduce binge drinking overall, there is the chance it would cause a spike in driving fatalities. Before considering lowering the drinking age, I believe it would be necessary to first evaluate local transportation alternative available to people ages 18-21

• People will die

Because the people saying yes are crazy people who are 21 and older die from to much imagine people who are 18 they will be dead in 5 minutes. Just do not lower it or else your kids and your lives will be taken away because of stupid alcohol just please don't lower it my cuisine died that way.

• Fjk evim evin

R r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rrr rr r r r r rr

• TRUST ME GUYS KEEP THE DRINKING AGE TO 21!!!!!!! You don't know whats waiting out there.

Its crazy to lower the drinking age, people can't eve control drinking when they are over 21 imagine how irresponsible they would be if given the opportunity to drink at the age of 18!!!! Plus during college there will be lots of parties where students won't be able to control the need of alcohol and this could leave to serious damage to the brain and social life. Like sex, pregnancy, killing someone, going to gail and lots of others...

• The drinking age should not be lowered.

Children below the age of 21 are still too young to consume alcoholic drink. They are still considered as youth, part of them but not all are still not mature enough to drink alcoholic drink. After they are drunk, many things may happen like sex or severe road accident. Some of them are not mature enough to face the responsibility and consequences. In conclusion, they are still too young to face the music.

• Research Paper for school

Hello, I have been assigned and research paper for school. My topic just so happens to be, should the U.S. lower that legal drinking age. I need a social media source, so I was wondering if any one could come to me with a personal occurrence or a story you have heard where underage drinking has done something to effect their lives and/or someone they are close too

• No, keep it where it is

I do understand the sentiment behind it being ridiculous that somebody can fight for their country but can't have a beer in it, but an overall lowering of the drinking age isn't going to solve more than it hurts. Underage drinking isn't going to drop because the legal age does.