• It should be 18, even though I'm a girl of 13.

Already on average, two people die across the World, where driving ages are below 18. In the case of USA, most car crashes are caused by 16 and 17 year old. 16 year old drivers are too young and not experienced enough to get into the harmful world of driving. There are hundreds to thousands of wrecks per year. These different wrecks can lead to harmful injury, death, property damage etc. I believe the driving age should be raised to 18. I am very young and I have an idea of what every country in the world should do. Anyway, teens are not as responsible any more. With new technology coming in every 5 seconds of our lives, teens are addicted to it.

These youngsters can't stop using devices and they use them in a car, which distracts them from the road, this makes them unaware of the fact that they have to stop at traffic light when it is on red and then they crash! Of course, most of the car crashes that happen today are by teens. Cars are big and does damage so why would, any country in the world, let them get hold of a killing machine?

Driving is not a necessity for our lives. There are many other ways to transport to places such as riding a bike or taking a public bus. In addition, it's just two more years extra till one could drive a car. In those two years, people will gain more experience and learn how to drive more safely on the road, therefore preventing many more deaths. This will not only help the driver, but also others on the road.

Even after all the arguments on driving by the government, people still disagree to these statements, so the question is, should the legal driving age be raised to 18?
    Getting your driver's license, when you turn 16 is an exciting and much anticipated thing for most young adults. But is it wise to let these youngsters drive at 16?

Teen driving statistics show that the accident rate for drivers between 16 and 19 is much higher than that for older drivers. Why? Younger teens are easily distracted, tend to take risks, and are not experienced at recognizing hazards.

Personally, I am against the under 18 driving, because I have two cousins and they are in Americans. One of them is 20 years old and she started practicing to drive at the age of 15. Her younger brother is 15 and he is trying to get his license at such a young age. He was used to get dropped off at college by his sister, but then the teachers called him, and asked to come to the college on his own in his own car. Now both of them own a car each.

• Driving age should be raised to 18.

Already, on average, two people die every day across the USA in vehicles driven by 16-year-old drivers. 16 year old drivers are too young and not experienced enough to get into the harmful driving world. There are a hundred to thousands wrecks a year. These different wrecks can lead to injury, death, total cars, property damage, etc. The driving limit should be raised up to 18, because you’re considered an adult and more aware and responsible as a driver in the real world. Now that you’re 18 your driving should feel like an award for being an adult not 16 and feel like a necessity.

A crucial part of the teens brain remains undeveloped meaning there involved in careless actions. In other words they don’t think before they act because they don’t have enough experience yet. They are too young to make real world decisions, and be involved with the driving responsibilities. Some 16 year old are very smart and good drivers, and some just aren’t the same and really just about the total opposite. They would just like to “go fast”, and in other words “burn rubber”. There are a lot of responsibilities to operating a motor vehicle. Sixteen just seems too young to be driving in this big crazy world we live in.

A slight majority, 53%, think teens should be at least 18 to get a license (USA TODAY). Teens are not mature enough to handle the intersection, highways, construction, and etc. I would be better if they just waited two more years. There are too many accidents, injuries, and even deaths of swerving off roads, losing control, and not paying attention. Teens get too easily distracted while driving. There are already a lot of crazy drivers out there like some being drunk, on drugs, lack of sleep, etc. We don’t need inexperienced young drivers in the mix with the other dangerous people out there.

Teen are always speeding, doing burnouts, fishtailing, etc. Teens just want to speed and see how fast each other’s car is or how much smoke they can make. Teens even drive under the influence. Drinking and driving under the influence, or anything in that nature. This leaves them even more of a advantage of being in a serious accident. There is just too many worries of someone being 16 it seems too young to be driving.

There are too many distractions for sixteen year old too be driving. They just seem to inexperienced to be operating a motor vehicle. Being that young a phone is a major distraction and even friends are too. If they see something that catches their eye, they’re going to look at it driving or not. They won’t notice what they have done until it happens. Being that young kids don’t think before they act. That’s why people should wait till they’re 18 to start driving in this big crazy world of a population we have.

• That is a good idea

Driving is a huge responsibility. Under age 18 we don't let kids vote, yet we let them drive a vehicle which can easily kill themselves and others.

Kids can benefit from a few extra years of maturity before they get behind the wheel, as a much larger number of car accidents happen to younger people.

• The driving age should be 18

I believe the driving age should be 18 because 2 car accodents are caused every day due to 16-year old drivers. They aren't safe on the road! Teens also get distracted easily and may veer into another lane and wreck. They also don't need cars as much when in highschool as when they are in college.

• I say yes about the driving age being 18

I say yes because some young adults have to take care of some things their parents, and sometimes they are not even 18 , there is even some people that have to survive on their own with no help and have to drive around on their own to find things for themselves

• The driving age should be 18

I believe age 18 is the best age for driving as the person is fully mature as an adult. This allows the person to make better judgments while avoiding emotions that can get into the way. Also, adults are more responsible than teens, especially in safety. Teens often engage in texting and driving as well as driving above the speed limit.

• It doesn't matter how old

Driving age is possibly at least 16. Why should you ask this question? I disagree with this. Should a minor drive? Who cares if you were grown enough to drive? Not everyone get a car due to economy. Cars are very expensive now and need to pay the car insurance. Who wants that car anyway?

• Young drivers that are careless shouldn't ruin it for the rest of us

I don't think the driving age should be 18. I am 15 at the moment but once I start driving I will drive responsibly and will not ever try to "show off to my friends" like a lot of idiots try to do and then end up getting injured or even killed in a car accident. I find that extremely stupid to do. But I don't think it would be fair to bump the age up to 18. I'll have to wait another three years.

• Nooooooooooooo!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NO NO NO NO NO!
    Rhegsuhwiuesuhfudheufhuehuhuheuhf fhuehfueuhfuehfu hf h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Keep asking mom and dad for a raid

Can not go to games with out mom or dad help.
    Can to go and have fun gkfusgfkgskjcgsjc s csf f f s dfs dsfds df s f ds cc c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• Keep asking mom and dad for a raid

• Raising the age, means lowering the experience.

I am 18 right now, and I have had a permit since 16, and a license since 17. If the driving age was 18, that would mean I would have much less experience, which would be especially dangerous, considering I live 2.5 hours from home, and the commute back to my college apartment is always in the dark (and rain before). It wouldn't be very safe of me to do that with only a few months experience, especially since I would still have my permit if it was 18.