• Yes it makes it safer

The driving age should be raised to age 18. This is because there are a lot of accidents happening among teens. If we raise the driving age then when the 18 year old is learning to drive they will be more mature and less inclined to get into a careless accident.

• Driving Age Should Be Raised to 18

Yes, the legal driving age should be raised to 18 years old. Teenagers do not yet have fully developed brains and minds. As a result, they often feel that they are invincible. Because of this, they often drive recklessly. If the driving age were raised, wrecks caused by teens would lessen.

• Yes, the driving age should be raised to 18.

I believe that the driving age should be raised to 18. I think it would greatly reduce the number of accidents young people have because they would be more mature when they start driving. Studies have shown that a teenager's brain is not fully developed and one reason they make such poor choices. Raising the age of driving would give teens more time to mature, both physically and emotionally.

• Raise the driving age to 18

Yes, I personally think that the legal age to operate a car should be rasied to eighteen (18). Young drivers are not careful and most try to impress their friends. They are just accidents waiting to happen when you pile a bunch of new drivers in a car, they don't seem to follow driving rules as well.

• Driving age

Yes, I personally think that the legal age to operate a car should be rasied to eighteen (18). Young drivers are not careful and most try to impress their friends. They are just accidents waiting to happen when you pile a bunch of new drivers in a car. They don't seem to follow driving rules as well.

• Adults only

It's all too common I've seen a pack of high school kids nearly cause an accident and the one at the wheel is laughing about it. The driving age needs to go up to an age that there's a better chance that new drivers aren't going to find it legitimately funny when they almost hurt somebody. We'll still have problems and all 18 year olds aren't mature either but they need to be given a chance at some point, you can't just raise the age forever.

• Hyfgy hgurhpeuvh uyhfueh

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a

• Hyfgy hgurhpeuvh uyhfueh

• Hyfgy hgurhpeuvh uyhfueh

• The Driving Age should be raised to 18

The driving age should be raised to 18, because the leading cause of death among teenagers is car crashes, and it would increase responsibility of teens. About 3,000 teens are killed in car crashes each year, and this number is increasing. These crashes need to stop. GOD BLESS AMERICA THROUGH THESE ROUGH TIMES!

• No driving age should not be raised

Since teens already are driving already. If the driving age was raised then all then teens will have to go through the stage of getting their license again. They also really on cars to get them to school or jobs if a law was passed then their parents would have to drive them or they have to walk and that taking time out of the parents day. They might have a job to attend to but if they have to drive their kids around then they might be late for their jobs. And responsibility is a big one if they're not responsible then decline their license, wait until they're ready.

• It should not be raised maybe even lowered

At the age of 15 teens are going into highschool and become way busier and its to hard for their parents to handle. Plus it would be to hard for transportation like taxies or subways that some towns don't have, its also very unsafe. Not all teens are immature or stupid that's a harsh stereotype. Lowering it is more helpful than raising it

• NO teenagers need to have fun

Alot of people say that 16 year olds will make alot of accidents happen but that is why you teach them and it is not only the teenagers it is also drunk drivers,texting it could be 30 years old so i say no plus they need a car to go to school work everywhere

• No it should not be raised to 18

It shouldn't be raised because there is so many children looking forward to driving at 16. I think it should stay where it's at. We just need to instruct the kids on better driving. That's why they call it your sweet 16. So lets keep it that way. NO NO don't raise it. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

• Teens should be eased into driving

Ive been dong my research on this, and ive read that people think pushing off the driving age will make it better. But it WONT. If teens were starting to be taught at 14-15, by the time they reached 16 they would have two years of experience. Plus, with their newly earned license, parents wouldn't have to chaueffer their kids everywhere.

• No, 16 is good

People who argues yes to this usually use maturity and driving accidents to support their arguments. Both however can be rebuked. The first is generalizing that most 16 year olds are immature kids who like to be reckless, whem I for one was not that way. Sure that alone does not rebuke it, but one, I know plenty of other 16 year olds who have gotten their license at the same time and aren't reckless, two, no matter how old you say, there will always be someone who will be immature. I, being currently 18, know many immature 18 year olds who recklessly drive. The second point people make is accident rates, yes there is a lot of teen accidents, but I can assume this is due to either one, immaturity, or two, not enough experience. I don't need to go into maturity again. So how does one get experience? Through practicing and actually doing. If we raise the age to 18, all of a sudden, we lose 2 years of time where they could have gotten experience and are now at 18 getting it. Don't you think we would run into the same problem? Of course we would. There are a lot of situations in driving that requires experience to get through and honestly, the earlier you get it, the better.

• No, it should stay at 16.

The reason I say this is because the 16 year-old kids will need to get as much experience as possible; taking away that two years with the parent's to teach could be quite dangerous. Most accidents caused by young drivers are because they're in-experienced. Well, if you take away those two years, they'll have even less experience, pushing the age of most accidents to 18 and 19 year-olds. We also should keep the majority of the accidents with highschool kids, because they would have their parent's to help them through the trauma of being in a car crash. Sure teenagers are reckless, but if we teach them well, they would have no reason to be.

• No, it should stay at 16.

• To many unexperanced drivers

There will be more car crash's. Then their driving skills can be taking away from them. Also they want be reckless because they can't drink and drive. Then the parents will have to drive their kids around town. This is why i think the driving age should not be raised.

• 16 is fine

I, like most people, got my license when I was 16 and I felt very mature when I first got behind the wheel. I really don't see how those small, 2 years are going to make a that big of a difference. 16 year olds can be mature enough to drive.