Should the "Duck Dynasty" guys pick up and move to a new network?

Asked by: STMAknight92
  • Definitely go to another network

A&E is part owned by Disney. Disney's the Disney Channel just aired an episode of Good Luck Charlie that featured a lesbian couple on a play date, so it is obvious where they stand on homosexuality. I noticed recently, before I boycotted A&E, that they were editing Jesus' name out of the prayers at the end of the show. I think our favorite duck guys are going to have an uphill battle on this network as their beliefs go contrary to the beliefs of the network executives. Go elsewhere guys, I am sure you will have plenty of options open.

• Definitely go to another network

• Definitely, go to another network

A&E is owned partly by Disney. Recently Disney's The Disney Channel aired an episode of Goodbye Charlie that featured two lesbian mothers so it is so obvious where they stand as far as homosexuality. I had also noticed recently, up until I boycotted A&E, that they were removing Jesus' name out of Phil's prayers at the end of the show. I think it will be an uphill battle for our favorite Duck guys with this channel. Go somewhere else. I am sure all kinds of channels will offer you deals. It's a great show!!!

• Yes, they should

If A&E won't allow free speach, then yes, the Duck Dynasty guys should move to another network and take their good ratings with them. There are plenty of people who share and support their views, and even some of those who disagree still believe Phil should be allowed to speak his mind. A&E needs to learn a lesson.

• For Phil Robertson

If it keeps Phil on the show then HELL YA!!! All he did was speak his mind and used freedom of speech and he got kicked of the show, screw them. I am sure if he had spoken for gay rights (which he would never) they would not have minded one bit.

• Network Makes Dynasty Rich

The current, brief controversy will only make the Duck Dynasty family more popular and wealthy. The family has already said they are ok with the network. And when did it become wrong for people to voice their opinions on television, anyway. People don't have to tolerate every social situation that exists to be good people.