Should the FAA relax restrictions on electronics?

• I believe with technology's advancing changes electronic restrictions are becoming obsolete.

Engineers and scientists have persistently found ways of making their products that prevent past issues of interfering with an airplanes electronic system. In the past, radio interference was severe with basic phones. It cause mild to heavy turbulence as well as communication issues with the tower and the airplaines themselves.

• My iPhone will not crash this plane.

Is it just me, or is it a little silly to think that my $199 piece of electronic equipment is going to bring down a three hundred million dollar passenger airliner? Think of all the phones that are accidentally left turned on and not in airplane mode in the overhead bin or wherever. If electronics like phones and tablets were really a danger to the aircraft, they would not be permitted in the passenger cabin at all.