• The FCC could increase civility.

The FCC should actively promote net neutrality. This is because it will help people bahave more humanely and kindly toward each other. The net is a dumping ground for negativity and abusive language. Having the FCC step in for the future of civility online would be great for our country.

• Yes They Should

I believe the FCC should actively promote net neutrality. The American people want their Internet access protected, they do not support the degradation of net neutrality. When the people ban together to voice their opinions and those opinions are loud and clear then every agency of the government should support their wishes, including the FCC.

• No they shouldn't

No they shouldn't actively promote net neutrality they should be able to keep the net just the way it is. Not governed by the government and banning sites or anything like that. I like to be able to find what I am looking for at any given moment of time of day.

• Have to provide a service.

No, the FCC should not actively promote net neutrality, because the FCC should not spend its time mandating that the companies give equal time to bad content. An example of this would be illegal downloading. Why shouldn't a cable company be able to make illegal downloading run more slowly than other websites?