• Caffeine should be regulated.

It should be regulated because it have a large effects on our body. Not only that, it have been over populated. It not only in coffee or tea anymore, now you can find it in energy drink, gum, chocolate, jelly bean, waffle, etc. There are more, caffeine can also be found in a variety of drug. It is okay to consume some caffeine, but you should not consume too much.

• Caffeine should be regulated.

• Dfbdggewfw r r r r

Fdcvagege tregqer geqr ger erg grgr g r r r r r r rr r r rr r r r r r r r rrr r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r rr rr r r r

• Yes, Caffeine Is Dangerous

I have been addicted to caffeine for years. It's hard to quit and it messes up your emotions and causes fits of anger. It also causes short term and long term memory impairment. High doses can cause hallucinations and twitching. Caffeine is as dangerous as any other stimulant and should at least be regulated. No one under 21 can purchase energy drinks, coffee, etc.

• No, let the caffeine addicts have their fix

People should be able to make their own decisions in regard to what they wish to put into their body, it is theirs. If people enjoy caffeine, let them have it. Regulation of caffeine would cause people who drink 4 - 10 cups a day to go under sever withdrawals (caffeine withdrawals are nasty and can last up to 9 days!) and would potentially create ANOTHER black market where you would have caffeine addicts being arrested for trying to get a fix. Think I'm wrong? Think, If caffeine was made illegal how many of the billions of heavy caffeine drinkers who rely on the stuff first thing in the morning to function (first sign of addition) would go to any lengths to get a cup of joe? Meet a dodgy looking guy down around the corner in the shadows, you slip him a $10 note, he slips you a snappy bag full of coffee beans. Pretty funny but oh wait, this happens every day with illegal drugs. Makes you think, could you go without caffeine tomorrow and never have it again? And I mean really? Try it.

• Tremendous negative impact

Caffeine practically takes over your body's hormonal cycles and severely impacts sleep cycles. If you don't believe me, google caffeine withdrawal. I quit caffeine a month ago and went through severe withdrawal. Now without caffeine my stress levels are tremendously lower and i sleep like a baby. I would argue that many issues plaguing society like aggressive driving resulting in thousands of deaths are partly due to a excessive use of caffeine.

• Yes, caffeine is harmful and artificial sources of caffeine can be dangerous.

In high doses, caffeine can cause elevated heart rate and other side effects. Caffeine is also addictive. Caffeine can currently be sold in pills and it is in products like these where caffeine is artificially extracted and concentrated, that danger lies. These pills, if unregulated, can end up in the hands of children and can lead to their harm. There have been a number of deaths related to the consumption of 5 Hour Energy and it is widely suspected that caffeine is the culprit ingredient.

Artificially caffeinated beverages like sodas should also be regulated, again because children are very often drinking them.

However, I think that if any beverage has the same amount of caffeine or less than naturally caffeinated drinks like coffee or tea should be allowed. Humans have been imbibing those levels of caffeine for long enough that we know there are no huge adverse health effects.

• No, the FDA should not regulate caffeine.

Some people need caffeine to get a jump start on their morning or provide an energy boost for a study session. With this said, the government should not regulate caffeine. Caffeine does not cause people to engage in illegal activities or harm anyone. The substance can be addictive, but the biggest issue a person would experience if they did not get their caffeine fix is a small headache. Caffeine consumers do not need the FDA to make decisions for them when it comes to how many cups of coffee they want to drink that morning.

• They should not

While I do think Caffeine is an addictive mind altering substance, the FDA doesn't have a very good track record with regulating things. More importantly, what will regulation accomplish? I can't see it really decreasing the amount of caffeine consumes. Now an idea might be to put an age limit on energy drinks since they can be just as bad as alcohol but on the whole more regulation is not the answer.

• Let Them Drink Coke

The FDA getting involved in a person's consumption of caffeine would be overstepping their boundaries (as I feel Mayor Bloomberg did in New York). People should be allowed to make their own choices in regard to what they put into their own body when it does not impact others. Unlike with alcohol, consumption of which can easily lead to the death of the consumer and others through its effects (intoxication), there are no such issues with caffeine. It has, in fact, been shown to increase focus and awareness.

• Dis is Merica

Land of da free 1 its good 2 monsters are good 3 soda is good 4 I will move to Canada if they ban it 5 l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l ll l l l l 6 its fun to snort

• Dis is Merica

• Dis is Merica

• I might die with out it.

We need caffeine in our bodys. What we were stranded and all you had to drink was a soda? And we cant forget about all the hobos on the street who look up to the soda vending machines... You see, even the stinky homeless people need soda. WE NEED SODA

• Caffiene is life

I am addicted and if it is banned i wil go through withdrawel i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i really love caffiene i njections

• J j j

I think caffeine shouldn't be regulate jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• No, it should not.

I need caffeine on the weekend when I want to game out all night. It also improves my focus when I need to get those quick reactions upon seeing the enemy. Without it,, I usually do a lot worse where I can't get a steady head shot. That being said, it's good for gaming.