Should the Fourteenth Amendment protect all rights recognized by the Constitution?

• Yes, the 14th Amerndment should protect all rights.

I believe that the 14th Amendment should protect all rights recognized by the Constitution. I think that it is something that is important for the American people. That is why I believe that it should be protected. I do not see a reason why any American citizen would disagree with it.

• The fourteenth amendment should apply to all rights

The fourteenth amendment should apply to all constitutional rights. We need our rights protected against the increasing intrusion of the federal government. The government is taking property in the name of progress and liberty in the name of public safety. We need to remind them that individuals in this country have important rights that are legally protected.

• They all should.

Yes, the 14th Amendment should protect all rights recognized by the Constitution, because unless one part of the constitution is taken out, the first provisions should still apply. We are going to have a hard time enforcing the constitution if there are provisions of it that are in conflict with each other.

• Just One Amendment

I do not believe we should expect the fourteenth amendment to protect all of the rights recognized by the Constitution. The fourteenth amendment is primarily concerned with citizenship and it is quite short. I do not believe it is feasible to think that this amendment should hold up every other right a citizen has. That's simply not the purpose of the amendment.