• Nothing to hide

If you got nothing to hide then you got nothing to worry about. It will be your own fault if you do something illegal. So don't do anything illegal in you house then u won't have anything to worry about if people come search your house. So yeah thats all i have to say

• Nothing to hide

If you have nothing to hide, shut up and let them in. If you have something illegal, that's your own fault for doing illegal things. Why should the law enforcement need a warrant when they normally only want to search your person, papers, or property with probable cause. Screw all the druggies.

• Why is this a question?

The fact that %20 voted against the 4th scares the hell out of me and I have nothing to hide. I'm hoping the sample size is small and one nut reset his IP cleared his cookies and voted 147 time. He goes by the name Dr. Evil and owns a hairless cat.

It's almost cliché.

• Read a book.

It's almost cliché.

• Nothing to hide?

If you support a repeal then imagine putting a camera in everyone's so that you can be monitored 24/7. This will prevent all crime if that's the case but the victim will be the American people and what our founders fought for. Do not be to fast to give up on liberty and freedom.

• Nothing to hide?

• Fuck you ugly

Dumb ass shit I don't want to do this dumb shit the constitution is not fucking changing you are dumb this shit is so dumb like wtf everyone who goes on this website can die ew who cares so much about this dumb shit, I don't its really dumb shit

• Never, never, ever!

The 4th amendment is there for a very good reason. Many people seem to have forgotten that life on British colonization was not a happy time at all. After the French and Indian war, the British were planning to make the Colonist pay for all the war expenses. In fact, they did more than that, they also used the opportunity to make the colonists lives miserable, by throwing people in jail for speaking out against the king, they also confiscated muskets without reason, they would force Colonists to take in a British soldier and give him food, and shelter without their consent, and even made others who were accused of a crime to be a witness against themselves, and worst of all they passed laws and established taxes without representation. After the revolutionary war, they have written the Constitution in 1787, they made sure that the central government's power was limited so 1776 may not happen again. And if anyone thinks that repealing the 4th amendment will solve criminal problems, they will learn the hard way, along with all amendments.

• No It Shouldn't

The fourth amendment protects citizens from unreasonable searches and seizures. I do not believe this amendment should be repealed. If it was appealed, I would be very scared as a citizen. I think the loss of this amendment may make me want to flee the country even more. We are losing rights all of the time, we shouldn't want to give up more.

• It's a good right.

No, the 4th Amendment should not be repealed, because it would be scary to live in a society where the government can just bust into your house and look through your stuff at any time. It is comical to think that law enforcement would never abuse such a privilege. We need this Amendment.

• Everyone Should Have the Right to Their Privacy

The Fourth Amendment, which declares the unlawful nature of unfair search and seizures, should never be repealed. I believe this is the case due to issues such as police brutality and excessive force. Search warrants should be required of anyone suspected of illegal or suspicious activity. After all, people with unpopular views, or members of racial minorities, could not only be profiled but have their civil rights violated if police did not need warrants for search and seizure.

• No, the 4th Amendment shuoldn't be repealed.

I do not think that the 4th Amendment should be repealed. I think that it is fine the way it is. I do believe that it leaves itself to be opened for interpretation. There should be some things changed in regards to that such as giving citizenship to the children of illegals.