• Go, Geico Gecko!

I agree wholeheartedly. Most of the presidents we have today are absolutely garbage. A gecko that tells us we can save 15% on car insurance in 15 minutes is clearly a genius and more qualified than most people. For that reason I will always be rooting this little gecko on. Go, Geico Gecko!

• Why the heck not

He'd do a better job than most Presidents, plus everybody would be transfixed by his Australian accent whenever he did a speech... Except me, because it annoys me.

He'd replace Congress with his Gecko pals and he'd be all cool and I'm bored with this sentence need 3 more words, done.

• He's not a real person.

I am pretty sure that the person who posted this was just joking, because the Geico Gecko is just a Computer Generated Image (CGI) with someone doing his voice. Also, he doesn't really seem to be that much involved with political affairs. Do we even know what party he is?

• Hump Day Camel For President

The Hump Day Camel would make a much better candidate for president with his outstanding kindness and always funny remarks reminding people what day it is. He would be an excellent leader against the war on terror is great with kids. I hope that the Hump Day Camel decides to run because he will be getting my vote.

• He isn't even American!

According to the criteria for being president, you must have been born in America, and seeing that he has a British accent, must mean that he is not from here. Plus, wouldn't the Hump Day camel make a much better president? The camel is honest, and would make a great politician. I'd vote for him.