• The GOP could benefit from more moderation

The GOP has been absolutely insensible about a lot of things. Their opposition to the Affordable Care Act in particular. I think the GOP needs to quit their flirtation with the Tea Party extremist, and get back to the principles of good governance. Until the GOP finds its way back to the center, they can expect to be on the political margins.

• Yes they should

If the Republican Party across the United States of America wants to win more and more elections it does indeed need to do things differently. Moderation is key to help expand the party to more people in it. With the expanding of the party they have a chance to be more in key with many.

• Yes, the GOP should begin leading more moderately.

Yes, the GOP should begin leading more moderately because a lot of Americans fall smack dab in the middle of the spectrum. I think that they lose a lot because they take too much of a drastic stance and most people simply can not relate to them or what they stand for.

• Yes They Should

I believe the GOP is trying to find ways to be viable in today's society. In my opinion they are far too restrictive and far too conservative. If they want more people to join their side they are going to have to change. They could do this by adopting more moderate views and platforms. This would be a very viable thing for them to do.