• If you're not doing illegal things it doesn't matter.

I personally don't care if the government sees what I am looking at. I'm not doing anything illegal so It doesn't matter to me. It would help them find terrorists and other things of the sort such as drug activity. I think the government should be able to see our history because it will help them and won't hurt us.

• Absolutely, no way

This is a major intrusion in privacy. The government should not be able to see our internet browsing history. Where does the invasion stop? Should the government have cameras in everyone's home? Should we just give them a live feed of our lives? This is ridiculous and it needs to end.

• No I disagree

In general I disagree and do not think the government should be able to see our internet browsing. But I do think that with probable cause, law enforcement should be able to see our online history and data. I do not think criminals should be able to hide behind the internet.

• No, the government should not see our history

The government should not be able to see our Internet browser history because this a form of control. Many people use the internet for tasks and interest never conceived when the web was first conceived. Many people use it for personal, private matters and feel this is a new form of invasion of privacy.

• Internet browsing history should remain private from the government

Not much is private anymore since the age of computers and the internet, but our personal internet browsing history should remain private from the government. There has to be a line drawn somewhere and if even our searches aren't private, then literally nothing is private anymore and that is a very scary world.