Should the government be more involved in wilderness protection efforts?

• The government should be more involved in wilderness protection efforts.

Although there are already many programs in place that are designed to protect the natural resources, wonders and beauties of the United States, where the government fails to be involved is in intervening when corporations express intent to pursue projects that could irreparably damage nearby areas. The pending pipeline through the northern part of the country is a very good example of this. The government should be more willing to become involved when corporate projects threaten natural resources.

• yes it should be.

I have been to many of the national parks and they are truly a remarkable treasure. The rest of the areas around cities that are not used for farmland should be protected. The government should take lands from landowners and declare it a natural forest. The Earth is to beautiful to be trashed.

The government should be more involved in wilderness protection efforts. They should be more involved to prevent any animals from becoming extinct by limiting the hunting regulations placed on these animals. It should be up to them to protect our wildlife from being hurt and abused by the average hunter.

• The government are the ones taking the line from the wild

Yes, I do think that the government should be more involved in wilderness protection efforts. If anyone can stop the wilderness from being destroyed, it would be the government. The government are the approving authority to clear land and move on with development so they should be more involved in the process and the outcome of their actions.

• Yes, I think the Government should be more invovled in wilderness protection efforts.

I think overall the Government should be making sure that any restrictions and laws they have enacted to protect wildlife lands are being followed, I think the Government should make it a priority to be protecting wilderness lands because of all the scientific and medical benefits we can get out of researching them.