Should the government censor inappropriate internet content?

• I sit in the middle

I feel like the government should at least put a safety on adult sites asking if you want to proceed. &) percent of kids age 7 to 18 run into porn while doing homework think about that. I'm not saying to block them completely but a safety would be nice

• I sit in the middle

• Yes it should

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes it it it it it it it it it it it it should a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• The Internet Should Be Free

I would prefer if the government did not censor inappropriate content. The main reason I say this, is I would rather dictate what is appropriate and what is not appropriate. I prefer to get information from outside of my country of origin, but if my government can censor items on the Internet, maybe they would prefer I only obtain their sources.

• No, the government should not censor internet content

No, the government should not censor inappropriate internet content. It is the responsibility of the parent to set controls and monitor the use of the internet by their children. Because of the First Amendment, we have free speech and should be allowed to create and view any material that is not directly causing harm to anyone. Also, it would be very difficult to draw the line and say what is appropriate and what is not.

• I sit in the middle