• Sometimes yes, believe me you dont want to see eevrything

Well hi, Ive been in a country for the past 2 years, were they don't censor much. And let me tell you there are somethings that you would want censored, i could give you a list or i could let you do your own research. But yes were times when I'd wish that they would of held back some stomach hurling images, freedom of speech is good, but when it invades the privacy of another then it is the govt responsibility to help that victim; something that they is done that i like is when they enforce the censoring of names and faces to protect privacy. Anyways i agree with many others that, when the govt tries to "control" the media then that is when they are crossing the line , govt is there for the people, to protect them, to protect us , the news medias there for the $$$, you cant have one or the other you need both to form a balance.

• No way in Hades.

Freedom of the press, freedom of speech, freedom of belief, freedom to peacefully assemble, and so on. I am tired of the governments dictating people's lives. One word, two words, three words, four. Random word filler here. Seriously, I am not tryna right a speech, come on. Silly wabbit, trick are for kids!

• O o o

B b b b b b bb b b b b b b cvb vb vc b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• O o o

• For the most part no

Freedom of speech is a critical component to democracy. We can't have a democratic government if they are overly influencing the media.
    Exceptions would be when the intervention supports the judicial system in a fair and just way. Media releasing sensitive information about a criminal case before it's been through the court could be an problem.
    Unfortunately governments do go to far in controlling the media. Information that could harm foreign retaliations is often controlled way to much.