Should the government consider judicial reform when people lose faith in the courts?

• Yes, I think so.

It is important for people to have faith in their judicial system, so when the faith is lost in the judicial system, it is either time for some sort of reform to keep the people happy, or a movement in order to demonstrate that the judicial system does, in fact, work.

• Yes, judicial reform is essential

I would go even further: judicial reform should be a continuous process so that people don't lose faith in the courts. In other words, it should be done pre-emptively, not only after people have lost faith. If people believe their courts to be corrupt or excessively bureaucratic, that will lead to a lack of respect for the law. Respect for the law is the moral foundation of any society. So yes, judical reform is essential.

• Yes, judicial reform should happen if the people lose faith in the courts.

If people start losing faith in the courts, then the government should definitely considering reforming the judicial system. I think it would only make sense to do so. The will of the people is the most important thing in any country. And if the public wants the judicial system reformed, the government should consider it.

• not at all

no, i do not think that it would be a good idea at all to change up the way that we run our court system today. I think that we have it set up like this for a reason, and that is because some people knew it was the best.

• Judicial reform is not needed

The justice system in this country is better than any other country in the world and it is the best that the world has ever seen. It does not need to be changed just because a group of people might become upset with how the system is working out for them,