• Government should control media

Media is often accused for exaggerating different news, although they don't know the reality but still they assume different stories by themselves which is certainly referred as hot topic in public! We have some extremely reputed media houses and some which are power/money hungry who sensationalise news for their own financial benefits. For this reason government should have a control on media.

• Media should be controlled by government

Recently in Pathankot NDTV India revealed ' Sensitive Details ' ,that became helpful to terrorists to be successful in their plans . So , I believe media should be controlled by the government .

' YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES '

• Keep from misinformation

It would produce a more factual statement of information than what is provided by media companies today. In modern times it is all about "selling" the news in which case the most important stories are often ignored because they are boring to watch. Having the government control the media -to a certain extent- is necessary to keep citizens from being misinformed.

• Free Country .

Why should the government control confidential things? It's also social media, We the people should be able to control that we do not want to see presidential things on Facebook. Instagram, Snapchat, And twitter. At least I wouldn't want to see that. And I think a lot of people would agree

• Free Country .

• No why should they censor us if we had the freedom they say we do less riots and violence would explode out.

It is a shame that they expose people for talking but they made crack. They extort people they are the main enemy of us.We cant even talk without a government warning or something.I think we need government but they cant have the power they do. We are pushed down and told to fear the government.Why they supposed to be our government? They kill their own people with no remorse. The government is nothing but a joke. That needs a tighter collar. I'll correct myself they are the bad dad jokes that people tell and you just want to slap them. You know i didnt like trump but I care more about him getting rid of the corrupt C.I.A or N.S.A so he probaly wont but the people need to be able to be comfortable in our own country!

• Government shouldn't control the media.

Government shouldn't control the media because the media is used a lot to express yourself and opinions. Besides, we have amendments and the government will break them and not give us any privacy. The fact that the government is watching us would be extremely scary and creepy. I strongly disagree and think that the government should not control the media.

• We don't need government controlling the media!

The government should definitely not control the media. They basically already half way do so why should they fully do it. They would block so many things, and there would be no such thing as freedom on the internet. The government has control over the country already so why do they need to control the media?