Should the government give allowance to the unemployed?

• Yes they should ...............!!

If government use this cmodites we can have a better life..Everyone would get a chance. Studying about other comments many stated that people will use it in alternative way but it is government's responsibility to check the people ..... So to give guide them correct way and not wasting money of our government ....

• Yess they should be

The money they would be given will not that much that they can live their whole life with that amount , I said yes because if they would be given some money they will find job for them so that can live better life and if they would not be given some money then they will choose some other easier way to earn money that is - they will start steeling and they will start doing different types of crimes to earn more and more money

• Of course it should be given

Instead of wasting money for silly things government should try to eradicate illiteracy and poverty to improve the condition of our nation. According to me this is what is correct and this is how it should be working out in all the developing countries to convert them into developed countries.

• Yessss!!! Of course!!!!!

They deserve to have another chance, and start another life. Though true, i believe that this rule should only apply for handicapped people than CAN'T work. They can not work mostly and it's mostly not their fault. It's in their genes, and it won't go away. They should have the right to live properly

• Not the right way.

I believe this not right way to remove unemployment .The unemployed ones will adopt this habit and will never search for a job suitable for them. Instead of searching for a job they would use the allowance on
    unnecessary things . I think we can find some other alternative for it.

• Not the right way

Its not the role of government to give money free.Its not the right way to remove unemployment.Unemployed ones will adopt this and never search for a job. They would be lazy and will in house all time. Some times they will use this money on unnecessary things. So , government should not......

• Incorrect to give allowance to unemployed

If unemployed are given money for it then they shall stay in same condition , since they are getting money to run house without any effort . So I believe it wrong to give allowance to unemployed till they get work.
    It shall be one of the cause why country will not succeed in future and face consequences for it.
    It shall be similar to compairing the employed to unemployed as both are getting money but the difference shall be just the unemployed are getting without any effort.

• The government should not give allowance to the unemployed.

It's not the role of the government to give out money for free. If the unemployed want to have money, they should find a job. The government needs to provide necessary services to the people. It will not have enough money to do this if it has to give an allowence to the unemployed.

• Not the right way

Not the right way. I believe this not right way to remove unemployment .The unemployed ones will adopt this habit and will never search for a job suitable for them. Instead of searching for a job they would use the allowance on

• Not the right way.

• No allownace for unemployed

People who are unemployed, I feel are simply those who choose not to work. They would rather be lazy and slouch around the house, rather then going out and getting a job. I am not even thinking about those are physically/mentally able to work because they get a thing called "social security". The idea of the Government giving a monthly allowance to people not working sounds ludicrous.