Should the government have access to your personal information via phone tapping (conversations as well as through the use of apps)?

• Because they should

Becuase they should have to right to know if your doing anything you shouldnt if your a terrorist if your a criminal ist a question of privacy over protection what would rather finding a school shooter in advance or making sure no one listens tell me your chose . .

• Terrorism is advancing

According to debatingeurope.Eu, "a lot of organised crime has moved to cyberspace or is using cyberspace for its purposes". As technology develops, more terrorists use the advanced features to plan their attacks. If we want to stop the new incoming attacks, the only way would be to fight them through cyberspace.

• Could help when cyber crimes happen

'tis a major prob in South Korea
    Cyber crimes happen frequently through SNS
    in order to stop it from getting it worse, the Gov should see ppl's prvt conversations, and should punishthem
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .. .

• My opinion on this

We have many things because of this, we also have no clue on how many threats were neutralized because of this. W want our privacy but in this day an age its a hard to come by. This has many good and bad things about it. But the good out ways the bad

• My opinion on this

• Fuck terrorist and other baddies

They are bad and need to be deal with. And any person who may possibly be betraying our country is less entitled to privacy. If you aren't doing anything wrong then you don't need to get butt-hurt at someone looking at your records. Quit being a pussy. Join the fight

• The government should only have access to our information if it has to do with a case.

The government shouldn't have our private information on our phones. I understand for like cases and such but not just everyday life. We have the right to have privacy and the government will be invading our privacy if they could access it. The government should only have access to our information if the person has things to hide and have criminal background and if the government suspects that the person has information on their phone they should have access. But other than that the government shouldn't have access to our everyday private information.

• What do you have to hide.

The government will use this for national security. If you are opposed to them looking through your things, then maybe they should. What do you care that the government is seeing that you sent kissy faces to your girlfriend. All they care about is the safety of the citizens and being able to protect them if need be.

• Yes, if that keeps us safe from harm.

Gov't. Should be the overseer and know whats going on to curtail small problems before they lead to big ones. The Gov't. Regulates, directs, and controls what needs to be done as far of all policies and decisions, as long as it's fair and just without hurting anyone. The Gov't . Is alright as long as the people who work within it's political units are fair and just. Some of the officials can give the "G" a bad name because the power they have goes to their head, and use it recklessly thus hurting it's citizens.

• No because No

No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay.

• Wow this is grwat

They should I agee centipede wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

• No they shouldn't

Because personal conversations are personal. The government controls so much already, why give them access to our important files. Some things cross the lines. I hope one day the world won't be so focused on hackers and internet threats because in the big picture, even if we allow the government to access our files, it won't benefit us. Even so, there are many classified information documents that still haven't been released by the government. The J.F.K assassination document just got released, things like this need to be addressed. The public should be allowed to refuse the governments forceful accusations on searching through their belongings. They should be required to submit a warrant explaining exactly what they wish to search, as listed in the fourth amendment. While there may be differing opinions, I think we can all agree that people should be allowed to have privacy that won't be infringed by any outside source other than ourselves.

• It is wrong

This invasion of privacy is wrong, and is not at all justified by current conditions in the US. Soon, if it hasn't happened already, privacy will be an obsolete word, our grandchildren unaware that such a thing ever existed in the "land of the free and the home of the brave.

• The government should not have access to our private information.

The government shout not have access to our privacy because even though we are run by the government, they do not have the right to all our personal information. We also don't know what they will do with our information so they might use our information for something that we don't want them to use it for.

• I do not want the government to know my private information.

Privacy is an important thing because you wouldn’t like people to just come inside your house and turn on the tv and eat everything in your fridge then steal your phone everybody needs privacy so strangers don’t just walk in your house and take anything they want and we do not have any proof that the government is going to do anything to our private information.

• We pulled a pro card

Our English teacher is making us do philosophical chairs at school and we pulled a pro card on this debate so shes making us do this, has anyone got any ideas for us to use???Ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhh someone help us pleaseeeee we need help like nowwwwww pleaseeeee like nowwwww help

• We should have our own personal space

We all want to be left alone now and then on are phones but with you people watching us it is not right and ruins are personal life .It is a bit stalkish and it should not happen at all . So please do not let this happen thank you very much

• No they should not access anytime.

No they should not access our account info because some of the government people have friends who they have had historical problems with and this leads to wanting to have their revenge on their enemy by blaming them for a crime or kidnapping. Sometimes they might even mix your ID for another person and this might lead to the innocent person to be the guilty person which is really bad.