Should the government invest more money in cyber warfare defense?

• Yes, the government should invest more money to combat cyber crimes.

I definitely think that the government of the United States should invest more money in cyber warfare defense. I think that it is something that would be important in terms of protecting people's information online. I also think that it would be something that is helpful for keeping the government's info safe.

• Yes, of course

Yeah, the government should invest more money in cyber warfare. This is going to become an increasingly dangerous problem in years to come. It has to be addressed. To treat it as an issue that is not very serious is ignorance that cannot be tolerated. It is a serious issue.

• No We Shouldn't

I do not believe the government should invest more money in cyber warfare defense. If the NSA isn't proof enough that we already spend a lot of money monitoring the Internet, I don't know what is. I believe our government has the risks at mind and we are more than capable of handling any threats.

• NSA Already Owns It

The United States government shouldn't invest any more money in cyber warfare defense because the NSA apparently has plenty of technology. The NSA spies on ordinary Americans and world leaders with their computer technology. We already have the best anti-cyber warfare programs, just look no further than the National Security Agency.