Should the government make all its information available to the public?

• Yes it is necessary

Fzdgfxxfgxffdd vg v c g cc f d f2f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Yes They Should

I believe the government should make all of its information available to the public. Obviously for security reasons there's no way they can release information instantaneously, but a few years down the road should eliminate that problem. I believe the government should stop holding back information and they should stop blacking out parts of documents that are requested through FAOI.

• Privacy and Confidentiality Necessary for Government

Government should attempt to make information available to the public, as a general rule of thumb. However, there are many clear cases where information should be held private. For example, information which could violate the security of an individual, a business, or even the nation, should be closely guarded. Additionally, confidential information such as tax records, should be protected from public exploitation.

• They shouldn't reveal what needs to be protected.

The government should not make all its information available to the public. This is because certain information needs to be kept secret to protect the American public from internal and foreign threats. If government were that transparent, we would not succeed in protecting any of our interests from forces that would affect them.

• Somethings are not for public knowledge

No, I do not believe that the government should make all information available to the public. Some things do not need to be known by the public because in some cases the public is the enemy. The media is an example of why I say this. The enemy can watch the news and gather more information than a spy could in years.

• No, the government shouldn't make all info public.

I do not think that the government of the United States should make all of it's information available to the public. While some information should be made into public knowledge, I think that it is unrealistic for the government too share some information that might put the country in danger.