• H h h

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Free health care works in other countries. Why not here?

There are many other countries such as England that provide completely free health care for their citizens. In these countries often the death rates are lower and it is easier to prevent diseases in the first place. Many think that providing free health care would raise the amount of U.S. spending when actually the United States already spends significantly more than many other countries that have free health care. Here is a link to a chart that shows how much higher U.S. spending is than other countries. If we can get over the fear of socialized medicine, then significant steps can be taken to improve the lives of Americans everywhere.
    Http://kff.Org/slideshow/health-spending-in-the-u-s-as-compared-to-other-countries-slideshow/

• Health Care = Healthy Employees = Healthy Economy

Having a system that doesn't intend to profit on your health means that medications and treatments will cost exactly what they should, having a government that provides medical care without cost to you directly means that workers in the United States are more likely to be and stay healthy, which means workers won't be losing money on taking sick time by having to pay medical bills. Not spending money on your medical bills makes you more likely to put money into the things you want, which boosts the economy.

• Yes government should.

If government will not give free health care then where will the people who are not much rich will go. Those who not able to work what will they do. And those who will ask why they can't work . If someone is mentally or phisycally challenged what will they do?
    We doesn't need it . But there are someone who needs it.

• It's in the Constitution's Preamble

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
    To me that means health care among other things.

• Yes, health care should be free; think of others too!!!

The government is supposed to help the people, it is mainly their duty, and surely in every country there are poor people who can not afford paying when they fall sick, and others have said that the government would be using the money from other tax payers, but hello think of it as a charity, or a help to others, think of it this way, you have the money to buy stuff which the poor cant, and while you are busy feeling happy about your new car or latest phone, others out there cant even get food to eat and are feeling sick and dying. Don't think greedy, think of how many lives would be saved instead

• Yes but only basic

The government should provide it because otherwise we will have a huge drop in population as people will die and others will move away. But they shouldn't be paying for someone's plastic surgery or for someone to have a face lift. But yes basic needs like maternal health care, vaccinations, and basic needs like going to your doctor for some medicine if you are ill, but not things like plastic surgery

• Free health care helps the poor. It should be limited to save only those that need it

Free health care helps the lower class people also the ones that don't work. It will help them financially maybe to put more food on the table. It will give them assurance that they have something to fall back on and don't have to worry about getting extra money for something the government should be providing.

• Yes with boundaries.

We should be offer some sort of free health care. But it should be only for the people who work, go to college, or both. Basically if you sit on your a**, then you shouldn't get anything at all. Illegal immigrants shouldn't be allowed to get free health care, because, that would be to easy for them when we really don't control the situation anyways. I mean if the Canadians and the English can opt for free health care, why can't we? I see the point from both sides, so I realize that there needs to be some sort of compromise. Now for the poor and homeless, they should be offer just enough free health care to get them back on their feet and get to work. Lazy people equals lazy economy.

• Free health care

I am work more than 20 hours a week and go to school full time, yet I am unable to afford health care or get covered through my job because I am classified a "flexible" employee. I also am denied state Medicaid because my state decided not to expand in 2014, and since I do not have children, am not pregnant, and am not elderly, I do not qualify. I need to get surgery on my elbow, but I am being told that since I have no insurance, I will have to pay $10,000 up front before I can get my surgery, and I was also told that monthly payments would not be an option for me. So here I am suffering in pain and unable to use one of my arms because I am denied help due to my finances and lack of coverage. Free health care would help people like me who actually do work hard, even with an injury, but still cannot afford to purchase health insurance.

• No there should be no free healthcare

Free healthcare means government has to pay. It will decrease the economy of the country. Development will not take place. Also the death rate will decrease increasing the population of the country. According to me people are poor because they are not working. So they should work and have enough money for their health checkup

• No

The government should not provide free health care if it is at the cost of other tax payers. I work hard for my money and they give me insurance for doing that. I should not have to pay for some one elses insurance also that is not doing the same as I am.

• No free healthcare

No, I don't think that they government should provide everyone with free healthcare. People who are working but make low wages should be offered reduced fee health care, but it should not be free. Too many illegals would use the emergency rooms for things other than emergencies and cause them to become backed up if health care were free.

• Hello f f

Idk jfjvnvnvnvjvjfjfj fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf cjfvjvvnv cjfvjvvnv fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf fjf GmbH beg gmb gmb bmb bmb by b GmbH g gmb. Gm g g g g g g g g g g g. G. G g g. G

• More expense then good

I have lived near the border for almost five years now. I use to pay a little over 500 dollars a month for a basic plan. Now that Obama care has been passed. I pay 1500 dollars and had to choose a new doctor. I have also noticed that when I go for my check ups or go to the pharmacy I pay almost 20% more for the same plan.

• Yes. To help people that not have many

Small countries that not have very well life style to build her own life.
    Government should help theme to improve the healthcare. That will effect the people to be better when it see the government help theme.
    However that will effect the country it will be more healthy to our country . If the people see the government help theme

• Yes government should.

• Yes government should.

• Free For Some? Free For All!

It should be the same for everyone...Either everyone gets it free or nobody does. I don't qualify for "free" healthcare because my husband & I have actually worked hard all of our lives to save & at this point to leave money for our special needs teen to be taken care of but I certainly can't afford insurance AND/OR healthcare for a special needs child plus a critically ill spouse much less MYSELF! And all that we have put up in savings don't come close to paying for 3 weeks in the ICU. So I will be broke, in debt & my family will not have the healthcare they need because we TRIED to take care of our responsibilities. In the meantime, the family next door with 4 kids & counting, no jobs & a drug habit will be living comfortably with their food stamps, free healthcare, dental. Mental (for their drug use problems, poor them) & any other healthcare they might decide they need. If that sounds fair then you're just the person to pay my hundreds of thousands worth of medical bills so I can continue to feed my family.

• No health care for free

I think this because if you have free health care that means someone has to pay. The people who pay are the government. This will decrease the economy making the resources decrease. In the end the country will be poor, but people have to find someone to blame. So they blame the government and that's how all the fights start. If there is free health care there is a chance that death rates will decrease, making the population increase. To much population is not a good thing as it can decrease the resources even more.

So that is why I think people(well countries) shouldn't allow free health care.