• Yes it is useful for people who need major treatment

Free health care is very important, why can't a developed country like the US have it?

Ill people who have brain cancer for example should not have to pay for ten of thousands of pounds and then end not be able to avoid treatment for the illness that have and suffer because of it.

• Yes, the government should provide free healthcare.

I think that health care is vitally important to the health and well being of an individual. Therefore, I believe that governments should provide this essential service to their people and if someone would want to, could purchase a different plan from private businesses. In the case of the US, provided the wealth of the country, it could have been easily implemented.

• Yes health is important

I do not think it is a bad idea for the government to provide free health care for everyone. There are so many people who can not afford health care and need it. I do not think it will effect the doctors because they are rich anyway. Free health care is good for the country.