Should the government provide universal health care?

• Yes, health care is a human right and we can afford it

The U.S, is the only industrialized nation that doesn't consider health care a basic right of its citizens. Obamacare is a step in the right direction, but he should have proposed Medicare for all. It is insane that people are dying or living stunted lives because they can't pay for the health care they need. If companies like Verizon or Exxon Mobil paid a mere 10% of their profits in taxes, instead of paying no taxes at all, we could easily fun universal health care.

• Yes, universal health care would benefit the country

Countries with universal health care systems not only pay less per person for health care, they also have better health care outcomes. So, its cheaper and better. People wouldn't have to worry about going bankrupt if they got sick> Anyone could simply get their medical problems taken care of without any concern about payment.

• Yes They Should

I believe the government should provide universal health care. I think the government should also implement price control across the whole medical system. We should also offer free educations to those that want to learn to practice. These are services everyone in the country needs. We need to fix this system and we need to do it now.

• No not really

If healthcare was non profit and a guaranteed service, I don't think there would be enough innovation to keep up with the mutation rate that we would face. We should provide wellness centers that require membership and participation to receive any kind of government assistance, whether that be financial or benefits. This unchecked use of securtiy nets will be our downfall.

• No, I don't think Government should provide universal health care.

I think the cost of providing universal health care would be too much for the Government to handle, the Governmnet has already run programs like Medicare and Medicaid into the group and I don't think we should be trusting the Government to be able to run a competent universal health care program.