• Set the Price For Gas

Let the government regulate it, because the big wig oil companies do rip off the public more than any other business in the United States. They think they have all the power, but in reality they don't. Regulations are required in this day and time for a new era to come about where people don't have to use fossil fuels, so I say let our government regulate it.

• Regulate the Gas prices

If you do this it will make things better. People could budget better. I don't know from one week to another how much I have to put aside for gas. I commute 100 miles a day. This is what a lot of people do. Please regulate GAS. Its best for everyone. Thanks.

• Regulate the Gas prices

• We should set gas prices.

Raising the price of minimum wage may seem like a good idea, but really it is not. If the government raised the price of minimum wage, the prices of almost everything from our goods to buying houses. So basically things will still be the same. Versus with having a set price for gas, the only things that will go up in price will be things that have to get transported and it might even go down in price, depending on what they set the gas pricing at. Housing, bills and other basic living things will stay the same price.

• Permanently setting the price of gasoline would be widely beneficial for keeping a stable economy,

Setting the price of gasoline would be beneficial because then the government would not have to raise the price of minimum wage and thus, inflation would not affect gas. If you raise minimum wage, that means all of the other things, We, as Americans buy or use on a daily basis would increase in price. Living costs would increase, food, clothing, gas, and everything in that nature would increase and we would still be in debt, just as we are now. Setting gasoline prices would ensure that more gas would be sold and keep other prices down for the necessities that we need. Gas prices rise and fall all throughout the week, but if you lower the price to around 2.45, many more people may fill up more times throughout the week, keeping companies in business, and gathering income for the country, helping us pay off some of our national debt gradually.

• Set gas prices

I definitely think that the price of gas should be set. I also think that it will make it a little more fair to those who make a lower income then others. I believe that even though the prices fluxuate the oil companies still need to make money so setting a decent price is fair to all

• The government should regulate gas prices.

Gas is become one of the biggest struggles for average living people. The government shouldn't be taking even more money out of our pockets for wanting to get one place to another. Yes, the cost for gas shouldn't be really cheap either because the gas companies do need to make some money. But I believe that they are starting to go over the top with these prices and it's not fair to the people who are not making that great of an income.

• Regulate gas prices

Yes, the gas prices at gas stations should regulate the gas prices. Becuase when my family drives and has to put in gas, gas prices should be cheaper. Nowadays gas prices are becoming more expensive. Therefore, the government should cut the prices down on gas everywhere in the United States.

• Regulate gas prices

• Yes & No

Yes they Should Regulate prices so Station cannot over charge customers,
    But they should not as they currently do Regulate them so they can't sell it for cheap. (as it is now if a servo buys it for 80c/L & wants to sell it for $1.00/L they are not allowed to There is a minimum Price they are allowed to sell it for.
    (so the less greedy & more Generous sellers can't do anything)

• Its not about the regulation

The only economic way for the government to put a price cap on gasoline is to ration it which would cause long lines for gas and stores to close right after selling out which would hurt the business further. Most of the posts are about the fact of regulation but that should not be the focus.

• It Varies from state to state

While setting a standard price may benefit one state by lowering its current price, other states may be negatively affected by a standard gas price, as prices would grow in the end. For example, Colorado has prices as low as $2.00 per gallon, while California gas can go up a $5.00 per gallon. Gas prices, in the end, is a reflection of each individual state economy. Therefore, prices are set to fulfill the economic needs within those states. For that a broad range of prices will do little to help the people.

• Yes, is not the way.

I don't mean this in a rude way but, after reading the Yes, and No sides of things, I have to vote No. It sounds like the "Yessers" are asking for a set price because they are low income families, or "Americans that are not rich", the truth of the matter is that I'M NOT RICH EITHER. I have a single mom with three other siblings.. We live with my mothers parents, and I STILL VOTE NO! I don't think crazy like "OMG..One more thing the government regulates..." I don't. I simply believe that they will set gas prices at a high to cover themselves for the increase in price, which is economical on their part. However it's a waste of time spending that money on gas.. Not when there are more eco-friendly projects to contribute money to. Imagine not having to pay a gas price at all.

• Real Price of Gas for all to see.

The government should NOT regulate the price of gas because people honestly need to know that A: Gas is going to run out. B: It is getting more expensive as there is less and less of it.

In Europe, there is no gas subsidies, and people are much more eco-friendly there because gas costs so much. I don't see why people in the city need to drive a fricken Hummer or Escalade when a small FUEL EFFICIENT car will work just fine. When gas is $8 a gallon because that is the real price of it, maybe people will begin to actually act sensibly.

• No govt regulation

No the govt should not regulate the gas prices Because if they do then they can make it as high as they want which In turn will make it so that no one can afforded to drive. So in conclusion the govt should not be involved in the price of gas .

• Just use moonshine

We should just use moonshine as a fuel source for are vehicles. We can make it our self an it flammable enough to burn in ur cars.U will have to some gas because shine will burn hot enought melt a hole in your cylinder . I found that out as a buddy of mine was rebuilding the motor in his truck

• Enough is enough

Government controls enough and they have trouble with it as it is. If they had control over gas prices they could rocket so high that no one could afford it. Also they take forever to make a final decision on anything, so if there was a problem who knows how long it would be before they took action.

• The government should not regulate prices

The government should not keep raising the gas prices sky high. People might not have the money to buy the gas. We need the gas to get around, but we also need money for other important things. So if gas prices continue to increase people wouldn't have the money to go and buy groceries, clothes, and other daily needs.

• There's no need.

Out of the three articles I've read all of them talked of supply and demand. If demand for oil is high, mentioned in one of the articles, as in summer when everyone is traveling , then so will prices. If foreign oil suppliers raise prices, prices will go up. If it is hurricane season, prices will to go up and so on. Not everything needs to be regulated, it is my opinion that if there isn't monopolization or,something that goes against out economic system, there's no need for regulation.

http://goo.Gl/tfdlbd
    http://goo.Gl/thGFHG
    http://goo.Gl/Fh08ec

• Fluctuating Prices Helps.

The government does not need to regulate gas prices because our economy operates on supply and demand, in which if the price is too high demand lowers causing the price to lower therefore making it fair. If the government regulates prices then the inefficiencies of government could end up with even higher prices in the end.