Should the government replace aid with remittances?

• the government replacement

I personally agree,Foreign aid or (development assistance) is often regarded as being too much, or wasted on corrupt recipient governments despite any good intentions from donor countries. In reality, both the quantity and quality of aid have been poor and donor nations have not been held to account.
    There are numerous forms of aid, from humanitarian emergency assistance, to food aid, military assistance, etc. Development aid has long been recognized as crucial to help poor developing nations grow out of poverty.

• Not at all

No, I think that the government does a really good job at getting aid out there to those that need it, and that they do not need to change up their program at all. I think that the way that it is is just fine, and that nothing should be different.

• No, the Government should not replace aid with remittances

I do not believe that the Government should replace aid with remittances. This is actually a really terrible idea. Remittances are not the same as aid, and should not be treated as such. Remittances are usually given by family members, for personal reasons. The Government definitely should not get involved in that.

• The government should not replace aid with remittances.

The government should not replace aid with remittances. Remittances should not be considered aid, but private help from relatives who are sending money back to their relatives in poor nations. The Government should provide Aid regardless of the remittances paid by migrant workers in the United States of America. Remittances are a private courtesy by relatives to their loved ones who are living in poor countries.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe the government should replace aid with remittances. I believe doing this would cause too much change at once and it would completely change how the aid system works and functions. Changing over to remittances would require a reworking of a system that already functions pretty well as it is.