Should the government spend more money on education?

• Education is the door to a better America

Education is the most important weapon in a person's arsenal in today's world. It allows us to communicate with other countries, to make wise decisions (which our country really needs), and to negotiate better. Education solves problems by using our heads, not fists. Fists might get you somewhere, but not far. Whatever you have in your brain is a lot more important. America needs to be great again. We should spend more money on teaching children and teens something useful, instead of designing new weapons. With education, we won't need weapons.

• Education will be useful in life.

Our country is getting worse and worse. We can't reach peace with other countries such as Japan, North Korea, Iraq, Vietnam, and more. Our country is more than 1.25 trillion in debt. With a good education, kids and our country will solve our problems. Kids are our future. So, the government should start spending more money in schools than our national defense, our economy, and the stock market

• We need more skilled workers to compete globally - besides the economy booms too

Our top industry now is the service industry. We need to bring back the manufacturing jobs, but to do that, the skill level of our workforce needs a boost. We get that from investing in education. China has a larger skilled workforce than we do. Besides, when you invest heavily in education, there's always an economic boom that follows.

• I believe the children are our future.

I believe that the government should spend more on education than it spends on the national defense. The future of our country truly depends on how well our educational system prepares students to deal with the world. The only way they will be able to compete in the new global market will be if they are educated properly, and that will take a lot of money.

• Education will be useful in life.

• Door to a new era

Education is the essential cornerstone for what our identity and our personality revolves around from. Education drives our curiosity and our future. Like what is our occupation and what "education" or classes do I need to learn in order to chase that dream occupation I have (like math, sciences, and ect). The most important education form is the ability read and write. Imagine a person who can't perform these two things. Our mind and our brain is the super weapon that we have as people. We should make a more educated America not a "war" infested one that the government is investing in. We should make a better generation of children.

• We need to be happy

The way to be happy is to get a job that makes us good money and a job that we enjoy going to everyday and the way we get a good job is to go to school and get a good GPA but we need help because sometimes the school we want to go to is too much for us to afford and that's very unfair but with the governments help we probably might have a happier life

• Aint nobdy got time for that

I wants 2 play that good black ops 3 who needs trigonometry when I got the crossbow out of a common supply drop GET REKT. Bout to drink dis mtn deeeeew and eat dem dorit0$$$$$ YOLO SWAG TO THE MAX I don't need no education. PEaces Yall Bout to 360 no scope my schools and fly to Zumbabwe M8 Im pro Mlg in the new bo3 clan CHAIR
    Yo get rekt I will be your jesus if u let me quick scope u in da face I Am the embassador of Europe bro I am da best SEE U N00BS L8tr

• Aint nobdy got time for that

• Education gets you farther in life.

Sports are just there for people's entertainment, the farthest they might make it is high school ball. If you have and education you will get farther in life because you will know how to do a lot more things then other people. Some people need a little bit of help to get started in school, because they might be a little slower.

• Supporting education in wrong way

Many children don't get out and exercise after school. School sports are what motivate kids to get active. Without getting active, kids will get over weight and be home inside all day. If schools didn't have sports that are fun are well made and planned. So if we don't spend money on sports, who's going to want to play the sports?

• Aint nobdy got time for that

• Aint nobdy got time for that

• Sports contribute to health.