Should the government try more to stop dog fighting?

Asked by: BluePeltz
  • The Government should try harder to stop dog fighting.

Dog fighting is not fair to the animals and not fair to the people that do not want to see them but could. It causes the dogs to become too mean to handle and most of them getting put down because they hurt people walking down the street. The other side might say that dog fighting is used for entertainment and to earn money. However even if that is true, the dogs participating in the fights will only come out of it alive or nearly alive. According to http://www.humanesociety.org, “Dogs used in these events often die of blood loss, shock, dehydration, exhaustion, or infection hours or even days after the fight. Other animals are often sacrificed as well.” The Government should try harder to stop dog fighting because it is cruel and inhumane.

• Dog Fighting Is bad and should be stoped

I have seen the pics on the web and they are just...... I dont even have any words. We should not Fight Dogs just for entertainment, just because they're not Humans does not mean we hurt them or make them fight to the death. We are animals too and how would you like is if someone put you in a pen with someone else to fight to the death or until one of you can't move. I think the government needs to try better to stop this from happening.