Should the governments (CIA etc...) illegal use of nueroscience and mind control experiments on US citizens be openly debated in the presidential race.

• Illegal CIA Mind Control Experiments Continue

I personally experienced government CIA mind control in the form of: hypnosis, subliminal suggestion, voice to skull technology, holograms, robotics producing a shocking trance like state and after effect. I would define it as a 2010 "End of World" simulation (you know how the world was supposed to end in 2010) among other mind control experiments (telepathy etc.) 20 year old Ms. Rachelle O'Brien went in a coma the following mourning and 3 days later was pronounced brain dead... HELLO: Can someone tell me where to file a human rights violation????