Should the Hall of Fame treat Cris Collinsworth as a broadcasting figurehead instead of a player of the sport of football?

• Yes, they should

Chris Collinsworth is a far better broadcaster than he ever was a player. I know he's one of my personal favorites, his playing days consisted of decent play,but not legendary. His announcer days are far more interesting and appealing to the masses. I think he should be put in the hall of fame for his wonderful contribution to the NFL, after his playing days.

• Yes, the Hall of Fame should treat Cris Collinsworth as a broadcasting figurehead instead of player

Cris Collinsworth's most meaningful and long-lasting contributions to the sport of football have come during his time as a broadcaster rather than as a player, this is why he should be honored as a broadcaster rather than as a player. The football Hall of Fame would be wise to recognize him in the role that most people associate with him - broadcaster.

• Yes, he is a better broadcaster.

Collinsworth made a name for himself through broadcasting and still continues to do so to this very day. He wasn't the best football player and should not be remembered among other greats for his skills on the field. He should be remembered for his voice and his work in the booth.

• He has done it all.

Yes, the Hall of Fame should treat Cris Collinsworth as a broadcasting figurehead instead of a player of the sport of football, because the reason that he is joining the Hall of Fame is that he was successful in both football and broadcasting. He deserves to be celebrated for all of these accomplishments.

• No, the Hall of Fame should not treat Cris Collinsworth more likee a figurehead than a player.

I think that while Cris Collinsworth does a good job of broadcasting, he should be looked at from the Hall of Fame's point of view more as an ex player than a figurehead. I think that while his chances of making the Hall of Fame are slim, he still deserves to be recognized as a player.