Should the House support racial profiling at airports?

• Yes, the House should support racial profiling at airports.

I definitely think that the House should support racial profiling at airports. While racial profiling isn't always a good thing, I think that it only makes sense to do it when dealing with airplane passengers. If most of the terrorists are Middle Eastern men, then it would makes sense to profile them.

• Yes, within reason.

There should not be racial profiling for no reason, such as if there is no suspicious behavior or talk. However, it is probably better not to waste time frisking little old ladies and such when there are others whose profile better matches who might be involved in terrorist activity. It is embarrassing, I'm sure, but I don't mind being picked out (I'm short and dark) if it makes things safer.

• Any one can be a terrorist...

Yes, the majority of terrorist are middle eastern, but their message of terror can reach to any one because of the internet. Any race can be influenced by their hatred. The terrorist are doing this so while the Iranian family is beginning searched and are humiliated at the airport, a suspicious young white male slips the cracks and later causes a terrorist attack. In this day and age, we are so focused on the "obvious" suspects, the "she/he looks like they couldn't hurt a fly" end up never being questioned.

• Any one can be a terrorist.

• It should not.

Racial profiling is racist plain and simple. Therefore the House should not support it or they would be supporting racism. I don't think the House (at least most of it) wants to support racism. There is no excuse for racial profiling and all it does is give a false sense of security.

• No They Should Not

I do not believe the House or any other group should support racial profiling at airports. Racial profiling will not make airports more secure, it will only make them more apt to have hostility problems with the customers. No one wants to be profiled because of their race and being a certain race does not make a person more suspicious.

• The House should not support racial profiling at airports.

The House should not support racial profiling at airports. They should treat any passenger equally and not racial profile. This is completely unfair to anyone that does not fit their rules. Racial profiling can be deemed inappropriate but will always continue because it will never be proven that the airport was profiling at all. It is way too easy to deny the procedure then to deal with the consequences of telling the truth.