Should the human society kill animals that they don't have room for?

Asked by: esharp09
  • No no NO

It is EEEEVVVVIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLL llllllll l l l l l l l l l l l l ,l lllll l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l llll l l Sorry just needed words

• No no NO

• No no NO

• No no NO

• All animals have feelings to

I don't think that any animals every should be killed unless they are harming someone. Other than that no animal should be killed in my mind. In my mind a perfect world is nobody getting killed. And letting god take you when he thinks its your time. And if you wouldn't do it to god don't do it to animals

• This is a new kind of stupid in the world

I absolutely can't believe it. Of course killing spare animals is wrong, but I hardly care right now.

What I find unbelievable is that when someone even suggests killing an animal, everyone screams, "No don't kill it, it has feelings, it has rights, it didn't do anything wrong."

And yet no one cares that millions of lives are ended every year by fetal abortions.

Don't humans have rights?

Don't babies have feelings?

Did they do anything wrong?

And still, those millions of people will never have good times with friends, will never go to school, will never grow up, will never fall in love, will never have children, will never be a parent, will never raise a family, will never grow old with the ones they love.

So what should we really be fighting?

• No that is no reason to kill them.

I don't want any animal that is not a danger to society to be killed. I wish there were better options like more no kill shelters. It would also be helpful to spay your pets and not let them roam about neighborhood streets. If we could reduce the number of unwanted pets being bred this would not be an issue.

• Animals want to live too, imagine you being the animal in the cage being EXECUTED for no reason.

"Should humans kill one another if we don't have room for each other? No, I didn't think so. Animals should be treated as us, we humans are animals too don't you know. Animals should be treated as humans would. And we would not kill other humans for more room. Don't do it with animals either!"(esharp) Completely agreed and very well said.

• Dogs have feellings too

Should humans kill one another if we don't have room for each other? No, I didn't think so. Animals should be treated as us, we humans are animals too don't you know. Animals should be treated as humans would. And we would not kill other humans for more room. Don't do it with animals either!