Should the implementation of K-12 Program in the Philippines be stopped?

• I like K-12

It will practically benefit those who cannot go to college. They will have a chance to earn for them to afford college in the future in this poor country. We must consider that not everything can the government accommodate and K-12 will increase their chance to be hired in or out of the country even though they are not a college graduate.

• I like K-12

• There should not be K-12.

As most of you know, the implementation of K-12 has been used in many states, why should the Philippines stop? Different grades is what separates the different ages. I don't know about you childhoods, but when I saw kids older and stronger than me, it was terrible and makes me want to stop going to school, if their are even older people, school will be much harder for those children.

• There should not be K-12.