• Seriously, never too young to learn? Probably the most clueless answer I have ever heard regarding the internet.

I have seen things on the internet that would scar the average adult for life. To say that children should be subjected to that without the proper time for them to develop is absolutely ensuring a child's failure. The "Parental Controls" you speak of are very easy to circumvent. Not to mention that private companies charge more and more for these services. All you have to do is google porn and BAM there it is in your face. There are a number of other key words you can search, but I will go ahead and try and give you the benefit of the doubt. Assuming all the objectors aren't children in the first place.

• Seriously? You think children should be subjected to the rampant sex and violence prevalent on the internet?

• It should be restricted

More kids do not sleep because of watching late night things such as pornography and it is easier for them to get to know about adult things ...So i believe there should be a age restriction were a child if he wants to access into something they should put their identification number therefore parents wont have to worry

• The Internet should not be age-restricted.

The Internet should not be age-restricted. The parents of the children should monitor what a child is doing on the Internet. If the parents decide to install a security block feature that disables a child from going to certain websites then that should be left up to the parents decision.

• No, children need to learn.

No, the internet should not be age-restricted, because children are not too young to learn what is in the world around them. These days, there are sufficient controls to allow parents to make the internet safe for children. They should be able to sufficiently monitor their children's use in order to let them get the good things from the web.

• No I don't think the internet should be age-restricted.

No I don't think the internet should be age-restricted. I feel that is up to the parents to guide their child or children in the right path. Showing your children what is good and bad or right and wrong in the appropriate ways will help us to self govern what we use and see on the internet.