Should the Kennedy assassinations of 1963 and 1968 get new investigations using state-of-the-art forensic techniques?

• Yes,new forensic techniques should be used on the Kennedy Assasinations.

Yes,I think new forensic techniques should be used on the Kennedy assassinations.Whenever there is a chance that an error has been found in the finding of fact it's always good to complete a reinvestigation of the facts with available new technology.This way the findings in the case would be even more accurate

• The Kennedy Assassinations

I personally think that He has long been a volatile figure inside MSNBC, in part for his polarizing points of view. He has sometimes clashed with Mr. Griffin and other managers over editorial decisions, and he has been publicly critical of some of his former bosses. There was some head-scratching about MSNBC’s decision, since it is well known that Mr. Olbermann is a liberal newsman. There were defenders, including a writer for the libertarian magazine Reason, Michael C. Moynihan, who wondered why MSNBC had a “one-size-fits-all policy” about contributions.

• The Kennedy assassinations

I personally disagree,I do not believe the Kennedy assassinations of 1963 and 1968 need new investigations using state-of-the-art forensic techniques. I believe these murders have been picked apart and they continue to be picked apart all across the Internet. If there was a new lead or piece of the story that was missing then a new investigation may be warranted, but I don't think changes in forensic technique are going to yield any new results in these cases.

• The investigations never stopped

There have been countless investigations following the Kennedy assassinations of 1963 and 1968, which have turned up little result. Those of both conspiracy theorists with outlandish ideas about what may have quite possibly taken place, and those looking for answers to key questions, have attempted to look at the pieces of the puzzle from a new angle, collect new evidence and comb existing evidence for information that may have been previously passed over. In all this time, if there was something to be found, it would have been found. There is no reason to open a new investigation into the Kennedy assassinations of 1963 and 1968.

• Doubt It Would Help

I do not believe the Kennedy assassinations of 1963 and 1968 need new investigations using state-of-the-art forensic techniques. I believe these murders have been picked apart and they continue to be picked apart all across the Internet. If there was a new lead or piece of the story that was missing then a new investigation may be warranted, but I don't think changes in forensic technique are going to yield any new results in these cases.