Should the killings of members of minority groups by ISIS be recognized as genocide?

• It should be recognized

All killings by ISIS need to be recognized. I'm not sure I understand why it needs to only be minorities for it to be considered genocide. They are killing innocent people with the goal of eradicating them. It shouldn't matter if it is minority groups or not. It needs to end.

• Even Minority Extinction is Genocide.

Maybe extinction isn't the right word, but you understand what I'm trying to say here. Even if they kill an entire minority, it's still a horrible act and it's still considered genocide. I don't see why it wouldn't be. It's very important for the UN and the USA to stop them before this happens.

• Daesh is a genocidal group

If you are not part of them, you are their enemy. They kill people if they are different. That is the very definition of genocide. It doesn't matter if Daesh is a conglomerate of many colors and races mixed under one religion. The followers kill anyone who disagree with them that means they are genocidal. They want a one world religion and a one world order, under their order. Adolf Hitler and his goons wanted the same thing.

• No, it shouldn't be considered genocide.

ISIS's main goals do not fit within the bounds of genocide of minority groups. While it is obvious that the organization is both unruly and completely immoral, their goals do not tend to coincide with that of systematic removal of a minority group or groups. ISIS's goal is to strike fear into the general person's heart and genocide isn't the correct term for what they've been doing.