• I am 13 and I can drive almost as well as my father can

I personally own a snowmobile a rotax 500cc motor that goes 100 km/h on groomed trails which is basically a highway for snowmobiles. I also drive my dad's full sized truck on dirt roads and I have on public roads before. I'd say if the government were to down the age, make the test harder and be very picky with what teens you would think are responsible or not. I'd say getting a driving permit at 14 and the license at 15.

• Hello driving young

Teenagers should be able to drive and it will come down to their parents opinion if they can drive. If their parents think their not mature enough then thats their choice if they get to drive or not. The sooner we learn how to drive the sooner we will be able to drive safer.

• Hello driving young

• R h s

• I want to drive

I have to what for the bus in the morning but if i was able to drive i would drive to school not be cold in the morning the bus takes for ever to come and pick me up so i have to freeze in the morning just what for the bus and by the time the i get to school i am late for my first class if i could drive i would not be late again for school

• I want to drive

• Well i thin k it is a good idea

Adults like me , think teens are irresponsible but don't you think if we let them drive it'll make them responsible. Think about it when anybody really focuses they can ignore all distractions, or they can make harder tests which teens can study hard for, because they really want to drive

• More parent freedom

Parents would be able to have more free time because they would spend less time driving their kids around. Kids would also learn independence, and they would learn how to navigate around where they live. They could also learn so they can have more practice when they need to help their kids prepare for their drivers test.

• The driving game should be lowered.

Teens are responsible because what happens if your parent is still asleep when you have to go to school? What would you do then, and what if your school is far away and you don't have a way to get to school? Also, most car crashes are caused by people who were under DUI.

• Driving is not that hard

Im 13 I've been able to drive since i was 9 its not that hard when ever we hit a dirt road we hop out i drive and ive never done any thing wrong when driving i stopped at stop signs i've never hit anything and its crazy easy for me and children tend to be more cautious from the fear of getting into an accident yet adults tend to get "sloppy" after years of safe driving.

• No no no

Because it would cause more crashes and accidents and they are not mature enough they are too immature and cant control them selves and there bodys and cars with there parents would die if they get into a accident with a expensive lovely car beautiful carrrr bbbb bbb bbb bbb

• N To The NOOO

So, if the Age was lowered there can be an increase in accidents, and people know, we do not need any more than that. There may be some people that disagree with me, but I know im right. Many people nowadays don't drive responsibility, even adults. Even though it can be a learning experience, they should not drive until they are more responsible.

• To many accidents

If the age is lowered the amount of accidents will go so much more higher I think the age should go up to 21 that why you have matured and don't really know want to go out and drink. You will be more responsible and more reliable. The fact that people want to make the age 16 do you really want your kids to die. They will only focu on driving and not there school work.

• Do you want the world to blow up!?!?!?!?!?

If adults cant alwasy make the right dision how can we expect a child to!?!?!? The death toll would go through the roof! More mourning familys sueing the governament means the government will take our money to pay the kids funerls !!
    Im 13 and even i think this is a bad idea!!!!! Dx

• No the legal driving age should not be lowered.

The government should not lower the driving age because 14/15-year-olds are not mature and responsible enough. Lowering the age is even worse than raising it. Even though some say that lowering the age is giving them more expariance, they are simply wrong. It will only cause more crashes and accidents.