• Money would be easier to attain

Children are always asking for money. If they had a job they would be able to pay for their own stuff. Plus it is a great learning experience. Children can learn how to obtain a job easier. I have a hard time finding a job. I could of learned how at the age of 14.

• Hell fucking yes

Kids need money for new shoes, cloths, personal hygiene. What if you need something for school. I'm 14, I'm a freshman. Right now in my life I need to pay $20 for DECA and $37 for new band shoes plus idk how much for a tshirt. I owe like 400 something to the school for cheer camp and book fines. Every time I tell my dad I need this much for stuff, he practically pulls out his hair trying to get that money. Now if I had a job, I could take care of it in a couple of weeks at most depending on the job.

• Hell fucking yes

• I support the motion!

I have been through an experience where I needed money, a lot of it, and I couldn't afford to ask my parents for it. Let's face it: this helps improve one's sense of responsibility. It can build up one's resume for the future, and it can create connections. Lowering the legal working age doesn't mean that all 14 year olds will be forced to work. It is voluntary, of course. Although I think it should be 16, I still support lowering the legal working age. Teens need to learn how to shoulder responsibility. They can't just depend on their parents. A lot of teenagers want to work, so why not let them? It can also help the their family, the economy, and the country.

• I crossed the road

And then i wanted to get a job when i was 14 so i went to get a job but i was too young so i left and then i got mugged but i had no money because i didnt have a job so thats why the legal working age should be lowered

• Yes 14 should be the working age.

What are they suppose to do steal money from there parents. No they should go and work for it. What you work for is what you earn. And that is a great life lesson. And some teenagers want to retire early that way they can enjoy life in the future.

• Hell ya it should be lower

I am currently 14 and have been farming since i was 6. It so cool working to make money and learn the value of a dollar. I have a 40 acre sheep farm. I do anything from Driving a tractor with a hay rake down the road to feed animals to fix barns. Its a good thing to know how to do but you cant be some city person to do it.

• Yessss def fo sure

It should so people can become more responsible and independent. Children can learn to support their family and make a living for them. My father started driving and working at 8 and he is the most sucessful person i know. So i say yes and the working age should be lowered too.

• Heck yeah it should be lowered

I think so because eth n I could get a job and help raise money for my family and help to buy us a new home but then I could also save my mom new to save the environment and. Help prevent animal obus. And also it doesn't even have to be all stores.

• Yes the age should be lowered

Some kids are capable of being responsible and some are not. Kids who are responsible enough will pass a job interview with flying colors. Of course the kids who are not responsible enough will not get the job because they will most likely not pass the job interview. Not every kid is unresponsible.

• Legal Working Age Should Not Be Lowered

No, the legal working age should not be lowered to 14 as even young teenagers deserve to have their time to themselves. 16 years old is a great age to start teaching the responsibility of work, but teens even as old as 15 deserve to have time to themselves and not yet have to work.

• The legal working age should not be lowered to 14.

I believe that the legal working age should not be lowered to 14. Kids needs to be kids during their teenage years and not have to worry about holding a job. In addition, many kids lack the maturity needed to hold a job. Mistakes could be made and injuries or death could result.

• 14 and 15 year olds do not know how to use thier brains yet

The minimum working age should be 16. Kids younger then 16 really do not know to use their brain in high intense situation. Common sense to 14 and 15 year olds do not exsist. As some one in higher authority at my job these kids literally ask me how to make there next move every minuet of the day. They are immature and not really and really can not condone themselves around adults. Also there that whole time restriction thing where they can only work a fe hors a day

• Hi hi hi

Hi hi hi huh can cv c gif go gnf gnf gnf Tg non the m th mhtmthvhtmvhvgmvmhgvmghvmhgmghv. Mehmet hgm hgmg h hgmhgm. Mhmm ghg mhm gli h hgmgnh gnh have. Mhghgn hgm n hgm hggnh gnhg Nh nigh ghn ghn hgm nigh non ghn ghn ghn has ghn ghn

• No it should not

It should not because it is unsafe for the kids and you would have to work on work not school dfdd d d d d d d ddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d

• Ddddddddddddddeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee

Sss s s s ss s s s s ss s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s sfruffffff

• Noonvsonsdovkn socnweicn sodfnvosfiv

Fuck fuck fuck vfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck vvfuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck vfuck fuck vfuck fuck vvvv fuck fuck v fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckvvvvvvvvvvvvvfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck vfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Jamaican_me_craazy says2014-09-10T21:22:43.263
In my defense, I don't believe that children at age 14 should only have to focus on school and having fun. I strongly disagree with lowering the legal working age is wrong because in my point of view that is depriving kids from enjoying their childhood.