• I crossed the road

And then i wanted to get a job when i was 14 so i went to get a job but i was too young so i left and then i got mugged but i had no money because i didnt have a job so thats why the legal working age should be lowered

• Hell fucking yes

Kids need money for new shoes, cloths, personal hygiene. What if you need something for school. I'm 14, I'm a freshman. Right now in my life I need to pay $20 for DECA and $37 for new band shoes plus idk how much for a tshirt. I owe like 400 something to the school for cheer camp and book fines. Every time I tell my dad I need this much for stuff, he practically pulls out his hair trying to get that money. Now if I had a job, I could take care of it in a couple of weeks at most depending on the job.

• I support the motion!

I have been through an experience where I needed money, a lot of it, and I couldn't afford to ask my parents for it. Let's face it: this helps improve one's sense of responsibility. It can build up one's resume for the future, and it can create connections. Lowering the legal working age doesn't mean that all 14 year olds will be forced to work. It is voluntary, of course. Although I think it should be 16, I still support lowering the legal working age. Teens need to learn how to shoulder responsibility. They can't just depend on their parents. A lot of teenagers want to work, so why not let them? It can also help the their family, the economy, and the country.

• Hell yeah it should be lowered

Although I’m only 14 I need certain items to get through everyday life like any other average human things like clothes,shoes,body spray,toothpaste things like that because you don’t wanna go around hugging your girlfriend and smell like literall garbage and even though most families can afford these things other families cannot so for purposes like these the age should be lowered

• I am for it.

I am 14, and i really want a car once im 16, but my dad won't pay for it. I've tried working it out with family members (trying to get their old cars) but it looks unlikely. I need money, but theirs no jobs within 30 minutes of me that hire 14 year olds. I want to be able to go to the mall and out with friends freely, not dependant on my inquisitive dad. A teenagers social life should not be this impacted by unadvanced job standards. Once im 16, my dream of having a car will have to wait until after highschool. :(

• I am for it.

• Get more money

Children are always asking for money. If they had a job they would be able to pay for their own stuff. Plus it is a great learning experience. Children can learn how to obtain a job easier. I have a hard time finding a job. I could of learned how at the age of 14.

• Money would be easier to attain

• Hell fucking yes

• Yes 14 should be the working age.

What are they suppose to do steal money from there parents. No they should go and work for it. What you work for is what you earn. And that is a great life lesson. And some teenagers want to retire early that way they can enjoy life in the future.

• Legal Working Age Should Not Be Lowered

No, the legal working age should not be lowered to 14 as even young teenagers deserve to have their time to themselves. 16 years old is a great age to start teaching the responsibility of work, but teens even as old as 15 deserve to have time to themselves and not yet have to work.

• The legal working age should not be lowered to 14.

I believe that the legal working age should not be lowered to 14. Kids needs to be kids during their teenage years and not have to worry about holding a job. In addition, many kids lack the maturity needed to hold a job. Mistakes could be made and injuries or death could result.

• 14 and 15 year olds do not know how to use thier brains yet

The minimum working age should be 16. Kids younger then 16 really do not know to use their brain in high intense situation. Common sense to 14 and 15 year olds do not exsist. As some one in higher authority at my job these kids literally ask me how to make there next move every minuet of the day. They are immature and not really and really can not condone themselves around adults. Also there that whole time restriction thing where they can only work a fe hors a day

• Hi hi hi

Hi hi hi huh can cv c gif go gnf gnf gnf Tg non the m th mhtmthvhtmvhvgmvmhgvmghvmhgmghv. Mehmet hgm hgmg h hgmhgm. Mhmm ghg mhm gli h hgmgnh gnh have. Mhghgn hgm n hgm hggnh gnhg Nh nigh ghn ghn hgm nigh non ghn ghn ghn has ghn ghn

• No it should not

It should not because it is unsafe for the kids and you would have to work on work not school dfdd d d d d d d ddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d

• Ddddddddddddddeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee

Sss s s s ss s s s s ss s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s sfruffffff

• Hi hi hi

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Jamaican_me_craazy says2014-09-10T21:22:43.263
In my defense, I don't believe that children at age 14 should only have to focus on school and having fun. I strongly disagree with lowering the legal working age is wrong because in my point of view that is depriving kids from enjoying their childhood.