• Yes they schould

As a 14 year old, i want to prove that at such age more than 65% of us are capable of taking matterable dessions knowing the consequenses.An ability of trying out a job is a good apportunity for this generation. It doesnt have to be full time instead it can be limited at first, and as the age increases the working hours can be more segnificant. You have to understand that not all 14 yearold teenages are immature and physically uncapable of such weight upon then, on the other hand i would reasure you its not the case. I am a foreigner and I have already learned 3 languages ( Spanish , French, English as well as Russian being my 1st). For myself i can say that i am willing to prove my ability and i dont think that im any different from any other 14 year old. The more earlier you will beggin to practice working the sooner and earlier you will understand the real meaning of hard working. Tennagers should be aloud to do so. If you think that 14 is too low then give it a try at least by lowering the employment age to 16. We are no longer Children most of us at 14 get a passport and a responsibility to look after such an important documen, so how would it be different to allow 14 year olds to work 2-3 hours after schools?

• I like booty

Oh, my, God Becky, look at her butt
    It is so big, she looks like
    One of those rap guys' girlfriends.
    But, ya know, who understands those rap guys?
    They only talk to her, because,
    She looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
    I mean, her butt, is just so big
    I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there
    I mean gross, look
    She's just so, black
    I like big butts and I can not lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
    And a round thing in your face
    You get sprung, want to pull up tough
    'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
    Deep in the jeans she's wearing
    I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
    Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha
    And take your picture

• Yes it should

First of all don't you find it funny that most of the people that comment no the only thing they said was random dumb words. I mean if they lower it to 14 many more kids will be able to go to college because they would have already been working hard for money.

• Yes they should

When a kid drop out of school before 14 where dose he goes, not to he's parent after he just quit school. He need a job and fast. But what can he do, he ain't 14 he can't work. If he didn't save he's money before dropping, he's dead meat.

• Yes it should

Life skills, raises self esteem and confidence, students who work have more motivation which leads to higher grades in school, teaches teens to manage money, explore possible career paths, kids who arent involves can feel more involved, own money instead of asking gaudian, no stealing porblem, kids of the steets out of trouble

Morgan B-ENGLISH ESSAY IDEA

• Because there smart enough to go to school. Half of the adults have the chance to get a job and they didn't get though highschool

Because there smart enough to go to school. Half of the adults have the chance to get a job and they didn't get though highschoolBecause there smart enough to go to school. Half of the adults have the chance to get a job and they didn't get though highschoolBecause there smart enough to go to school. Half of the adults have the chance to get a job and they didn't get though highschoolBecause there smart enough to go to school. Half of the adults have the chance to get a job and they didn't get though highschoolBecause there smart enough to go to school. Half of the adults have the chance to get a job and they didn't get though highschool

• Yes 14 year olds should be able to get a job

Teens could learn to be mature, gain social skills, and learn that hard work pays off. The teens could also start saving up for a house,car, college, etc. So yeah they should be able to get a job but should not be forced to get a job by parents or guardians.

• Bguogbi iio ij'

Gvglooi;hiohiuihuihu; h iohio; ui mkk k k k k k k kkkk k k k k k kk k k k k kkkk k k kk k k k k k k k k k k kkkkkn k kk k kkkkkkk k k k k k k k k k

• They should lower the age

They should lower the age because the kids could build there self up as a kid and have money in the future for them like start at young age and it could be go for kids that's do drugs because they would be going to work instead of hanging with bad people.

• Legal Working Age Should Not Be Lowered

No, the legal working age should not be lowered to 14 as even young teenagers deserve to have their time to themselves. 16 years old is a great age to start teaching the responsibility of work, but teens even as old as 15 deserve to have time to themselves and not yet have to work.

• The legal working age should not be lowered to 14.

I believe that the legal working age should not be lowered to 14. Kids needs to be kids during their teenage years and not have to worry about holding a job. In addition, many kids lack the maturity needed to hold a job. Mistakes could be made and injuries or death could result.

• Hi hi hi

Hi hi hi huh can cv c gif go gnf gnf gnf Tg non the m th mhtmthvhtmvhvgmvmhgvmghvmhgmghv. Mehmet hgm hgmg h hgmhgm. Mhmm ghg mhm gli h hgmgnh gnh have. Mhghgn hgm n hgm hggnh gnhg Nh nigh ghn ghn hgm nigh non ghn ghn ghn has ghn ghn

• No it should not

It should not because it is unsafe for the kids and you would have to work on work not school dfdd d d d d d d ddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d

• Ddddddddddddddeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee

Sss s s s ss s s s s ss s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s sfruffffff

• Noonvsonsdovkn socnweicn sodfnvosfiv

Fuck fuck fuck vfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck vvfuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck vfuck fuck vfuck fuck vvvv fuck fuck v fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckvvvvvvvvvvvvvfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck vfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

• Hi hi hi

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Jamaican_me_craazy says2014-09-10T21:22:43.263
In my defense, I don't believe that children at age 14 should only have to focus on school and having fun. I strongly disagree with lowering the legal working age is wrong because in my point of view that is depriving kids from enjoying their childhood.