Should the medical malpractice reform eliminate limits on the dollar amounts available in tort litigation?

• Yes they should

yes, I think that the use of medical malpractice is a really bad problem that is happeneing here in the US, and that the dollar amounts that the doctors can get should have a limit, so that maybe they will make a lot of the malpractice doctors go away for good.

• No, the malpractice reform should not eliminate limits on tort litigation.

I do not think that the reform of the medical malpractice bill should eliminate limits on the dollar amount available on tort litigation. There should be a limit to just exactly how much money can be sued for when it comes to cases such as these. It would be dangerous to change this part of the form.

• No, I don't believe medical malpractice reform should eliminate limits on the dollar amounts available in tort litigation.

I believe that there should be strict caps in the amount of money you can receive in tort litigation, if we eliminated the limits then you could see the price of health care drive even higher as some huge lawsuits are won against certain hospitals and doctors which will press on those costs to you the consumer.

• No, They Should

I do not believe the medical malpractice reform should eliminate limits on the dollar amounts available in tort litigation. I do not think we should change this. I believe the limits should remain in tact as they need not be raised. I believe the limits are sufficient and there is no need to allow more.

• No,limits should remain in place in tort reform.

No,limits should remain in place in regards to tort reform.There's no reason why someone should become more wealthy than they were before an injury or other damage in a law suit.The important part is that they are made whole.This is something a judge,not a jury should decide because a jury would put too much emotion into the whole affair and not look at it in a rational manner.