Should the minimum age of candidacy for political office be 18: Do 18 year-old citizens have a right to run for office?

• Why shouldn't they

The age of the candidate doesn't really matter as long as they are a legal adult. Leo the voters choose who they want to represent them. If that person so happens to be eighteen so be it. Everyone should get a chance and having more young people interested in their country is definitely a good thing.

• Youth In Political Office ( info@YIPO.US ) .

I am looking to create , support , and donate to any youth 21 to 31 years of age running for political office in 2016 elections .

I am tired of all the same old same old ways in political office by the individuals just accepting a paycheck along with benefits for life that do not accomplish their duties to the American Citizens after promising to do so if they are elected .

It is time to OUST ALL THE OLD WAYS of voting for the popular named individuals , and start to VOTE IN ALL NEW YOUTH IN 2016 !

#NOMOREBUSH2016

#NOMORECLINTON2016

#youthinpoliticaloffice

https://www.Hashtags.Org/definition/youthinpoliticaloffice/#answer-320207

Please join this movement that is so badly needed to put America Back On Track .

Send Your Comments , Plans , Details , Questions , and Concerns To : info@yipo.Us

• Let the voters decide

I am totally fine with letting anyone once they reach the voting age to run for office. Politics could use some young blood. As a an above poster said age does not determine maturity. If someone is old enough to serve there country, drive and vote they should be allowed to run for office. Countries like Canada and the United Kingdom do it.

• Let the voters decide.

Everything the other guy said..."I am fine with letting anyone of the age of 18 or above running for office. I think they will have a hard time getting elected due to their inexperience however I think its fine to me to let the voters decide. If someone is old enough to vote or be drafted into the military then they should also have the right to run for office." Age does not determine maturity, however big of a factor it may be.

• Let the voters decide

I am fine with letting anyone of the age of 18 or above running for office. I think they will have a hard time getting elected due to their inexperience however I think its fine to me to let the voters decide. If someone is old enough to vote or be drafted into the military then they should also have the right to run for office.

• The minimum age of candidacy for political office should not be 18

The minimum age of candidacy for political office should not
    be 18. We are talking about elections to
    run our government and possibly change the laws of our country, not a high
    school popularity contest. 18 year olds
    don’t have the right to run for office because they are not responsible enough to
    do it effectively.