• That goes without saying

Of course the MLB draft should be televised like every other draft. America will be coming out to watch these young men play, so why can't they see who they will be supporting. That will also help advertisers in the future if the public gets to know the players. It's just a no brainier.

• The MLB draft should be televised.

I am under the opinion that the MLB draft should be televised. Although some individuals are not interested in the draft, there are groups of people who would like to view the draft that would be unable to attend in person. The immense number of channels available on television allow people who would like to view the draft to do so as well as enabling those who are not interested in the draft to watch another channel.

• Yes, I believe that the MLB draft should be televised.

Yes, I believe that the MLB draft should be televised because baseball is one of the most popular sports in the United States of America. The NFL and NBA drafts are televised, that being said, I don't believe that the MLB should be treated any differently. Baseball is America's pastime sport and deserves equal media coverage.

Yes, I believe that the MLB draft should be televised because baseball is one of the major sports in the United States. The NFL and NBA both have their drafts televised and i don't think that the MLB should be any different. Baseball is America's pastime sport and needs to receive equal coverage.