Should the Morning-After Pill Be Sold Over the Counter to People Under 17?

• Yes it should

I think it should be allowed because people should have the option whither they want to go through with a life changing decision and have a baby, people don't know what's going on behind closed doors and a baby coming into the world with a parent that doesn't want it could be a very bad thing and could make the child's life a misery

• Yes it should

• Yes it should

• Don't punish a child for parents mistake.

The morning after pill should be sold to anyone over the counter regardless of age. As someone who was born to a mother of 13, I wish my mother would have waited to have me. I went through a lot of a child resulting in a teen pregnancy and had a lot of question that no child should have such as why do other kids have 2 parents and why do we live with grandma still.

• People under 17 should have access to the pill

Though there is some potential for abuse of the morning after pill, the right of a woman of any age to avoid an unwanted pregnancy is paramount. The morning after pill should be made accessible to women regardless of their age, and an effort should be made to educate young women about how they can use the pill safely and anonymously, especially if they have been sexually victimized.

• No it should not

I think the pill should not be sold over the counter to minor(16 and under) because people that young, still living with a guardian should not be sexually active and if they are their guardians should be responsible for protecting their responsibilities and if their not aware of them being sexually active they should pay more attention and keep up with them so they wouldn't need a morning after pill.

• No it should not

• No, for many reasons.

It shown in statistics for girls 16 and under, that the unintended pregnancy and abortion rates are the same, but the STI (sexually transmitted infections) are raised 12%. It would honestly be better if condemns were used or (an even better choice) not having sex until you're ready to have a child.