Should the "Mount Rushmore" of professional wrestling be: Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock?

Asked by: dsjpk5
  • There's no doubt.

No other wrestlers compare. Some were better in wring performers, but there was no one better at the most important thing... Interviews/promos. I challenge anyone to even attempt to refute my arguments. It can not be done. I'm almost out of words. Only 7 more to go. I am done.

• I disagree quite a bit.

Who was popular and "good" is a matter of which generation of wrestling you were a part of. For my generation it would Andre, Hulk, Undertaker, Macho Man, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, etc. That would be 80's and early 90's. Which was really when it began to get huge. There's no doubt that stone cold and the rock were popular, but they were kind of after wrestling was already a huge thing.

• The Rock and Hulk Hogan would not be a part of it.

Obviously both The Rock and Hulk Hogan were popular wrestlers and had shaped their eras respectively but to be honest there are plenty of wrestlers that should take priority. In my personal opinion I believe the list should be: Rick Flair, The Undertaker, Shawn Micheals, and Stone Cold. These 4 individuals were the perfect talent in all aspects and they all have redefined wrestling and brought it to new heights. The Rock hasn't done or even been here long enough to to be put on this "Mount Rushmore" and Hulk Hogan is currently erased from professional wrestling (a very stupid decision as doing this is basically erasing most of the 1980's wrestling boom from history). Even then I feel like he was overrated.