Should the mullet become the Republican national haircut?

Asked by: NedStarkshead
  • This is prima facie true.

I don't understand how anyone could possibly disagree. Mullets are essentially Republican in nature. If anyone disagrees, or finds mullets to be of some opposing party, they're being ridiculous. In fact, there is no greater truth to the fabric of the Universe than that of the Republican nature of the mullet.

• No greater truth to the fabric of the Universe.

I searched 'Republican Haircut' and this is what came up... To be perfectly honest, I was expecting mullet to be the very top of the results, and I was saddened and dismayed that it was the 'side part' hairstyle, but that was for the politicians, and the mullet is for their supporters. However, I do believe that if a Republican politician were to don a mullet during their political campaign, or intentionally release pictures of themselves in highschool wearing a mullet, it would significantly boost support within the party.

• No, the mullet needs to stay buried.

I think comparing a political party to a haircut is a little on the disrespectful side. We associate the "mullet" with "hicks, rednecks, and the south/country." Not very many people wear their hair in a mullet style, and I can not understand why they ever did. The fact that I can't stop laughing should show how silly the thought is.

• No, the mullet needs to stay buried.

• I laughed, but no

While the Republican party is one that has strong ties to racism and clinging to the past for dear life, if we (only briefly) step away from cringing at them for a moment and approach this realistically, it just isn't plausible and would not work in practice. They might as well be wearing a big red nose and clown shoes on top of this if you want to depict them accurately, but you can't enforce a "national haircut."