• If the Navy Seals' standards for women are not equal, then they should be changed immediately.

In this day and age, absence of equality has no place in the workplace, let alone on a federal level such as the Navy Seals. If there are any inequitable agreements or standards between men and woman when it comes to Navy Seals recruits, then there should be immediate changes.

• What the fuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Are you mad?

This is equality at its finest. Sure, let's also add quotas to make it even easier whilst we're at it, "25% of all Navy Seals should be women!". It's ridiculous to even consider changing the standards. Seals are fantastic at what they do because of their high standards, don't lower them for lesser women (women who don't meet requirements, not being misogynistic) to drag the rest of them down.

• No, the Navy Seals shouldn't change their standards.

It's 2015. Women deserve equal rights and equal representation -- why would the male SEALs accept the women SEALs fully if they didn't have to pass the same tests to get to that position? There is no reason why the female SEALs shouldn't be able to pass those standards -- if they are being put in the same positions as the men, then they should be just as prepared.

• It's the same job!

I'm all for equality, and I think that if they change their standards and make things different just because they're starting to recruit women to do a job that only men have held throughout history would be wrong and a step backwards. The women applying for these jobs should be just as talented and qualified as the men who hold the positions currently.

• No, the Navy Seals should not change their standards for women recruits.

The Navy Seals should uphold the same standards for their male and female recruits. Women are as capable as men and it is an insult to women to have separate standards. In order for men and women to be equal colleagues, they must have the same abilities. It is discriminatory to exclude a man with lesser abilities than a woman.