• I think the NBA should raise the rim because it would improve the overall fundamentals of the game.

I think even to 10 1/2 would make a huge difference . Post players need to learn to play the game properly, not just reach up and dunk. We would see more basic players that actually take skill rather that just pure height. 12 feet is too high but 10 1/2 to 11 would definitely be worth it.

• Make them actually have to jump

Most of these NBA guys barely have to jump to dunk... It's like going back to your elementary school hoop to play ball. Go up to 11 feet at least... More emphasis on shooting and running plays. Seems radical but I think the fans would love the change and re energize the already exciting game.

• Lllllllllllllllllllllllllll kkkkkkkk kkkkkkk

G f f ff f ff f f ff f ff f f f f f d fd fdf dg h fg s df a s ds ds ds d sd sd sd sd sd sd d sd sd d g g dfd f d s a d s h

• Sal schillace nooooooooo

They shouldn't because they will crease there beaters. The also will not spit mad fire and will not be slim Jesus for halloween . C c c c c c c c c c c cc c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• Sal schillace nooooooooo

• Sal sals sals sals aslaslalas

It balling
    dd d d dd d d d f df f e f def w ee e e r r d d d sd w d ed ed eefj j jj jaj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j

• Why Not Try It?

The most exciting team in basketball in my mind is Golden State, a team that shoots the lights out!! What skill is involved in jumping 6 inches to slam it? Raising the rim would bring back strategy instead of isolating the biggest guy on the court and watching him back guys in for a dunk. Teams would have to run more screens and set offenses.

• No raising hoop

It's not a good idea to raise the hoop. L l l l a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a d d f r r. D

• No, Why? Just why?

Dont fix whats not broken. The game is good how it is. There are other problems to deal with in basketball. All raising the rim would do is add an even greater advantage to the taller players. Different things to change instead would be the length of the shot clock.

• No no no

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j

• Don't do it

If raised it will make it unfair and hard to dunk it.It will be good to keep it 10 feet. Even some 6'11 to 7'1 player even have a hard time dunking it.For shooting its too much to raise it up.Please keep it the same as old school it be dumb and stupid to raise.

• Sal schillace nooooooooo

• This is Bull Crap

Are you freaking kidding me, this is a shame. Poor 5' 9'' Isaiah Thomas. He is not feeling too good. This will be hard to adjust to an even higher hoop. A good thing would be to LOWER the hoop. That way I could dunk. I am 4' 3''. Thanks!

• Dnt change the rim

All the players we love now, kobe, lebron, kd, melo and more wont be loved anymore. They practiced and played all there lives for a ten foot rim. If it changes there wnt be anymore soaring dunks and the threes will turn into airballs. There ganna need more practice and start at the beginning again. And think about the smaller players, chris paul, they can bearly dunk already. Dnt make it harder for them. I cnt believe the nba is even concidering this. I rest my case

• It Would BE A DIFFERENT SPORT!

Why change the game we know and love, all of the NBA allstars of the past and present learned to play on a 10 feet rim. The game is great on the 10 foot rim, isn't height already really important why make it more. It would be a different sport. The stars we love might not even be good enough for the NBA anymore. Not to mention how a lot of juniors would not be able to shoot, rebound or be dominant. What about the rising players of the game? They have waited their entire life to play in the NBA worked hard and now they might be beaten out of a spot by some lazy person who is just tall not athletic. So please do not raise the rim!

• Doesn't need to change

Stop drafting 7 foot tall players for their height advantage.Go back to the days where the average player was 6ft. Tall, maybe 6'2 at most. Then the game would be better. It gives the average man his game back. I'm 6'2 and love the game. I can't compete against the Giants they draft today, otherwise I'd be in the NBA.

• Because it wouldn't be the same game

Just ask yourself....Why? MJ the greatest to ever play ,played on 10 feet, wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points on 10 feet, some of the greatest NBA players have all played on 10 feet...So why would you change something that's not broken. Keep the rim at 10 feet, if you raise it then we all wouldn't get to see 5'9 Nate Robinson dunk on people anymore...And being short, i enjoy that.