Should the New York Jets have released Tim Tebow?

• Not a question

As a Patriots fan I wish they had kept him, hell, I wish they had him start. But as far as football common sense goes, bringing him in to begin with was stupid and the only thing to do with him is waive him. People can try to wish him into being an NFL quarterback all they like, Tebow sucks and nobody is going to sign him.

• Yes, the New York Jets should release Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow barely ever got any proper field time during a game. He was never used as a starting quarterback like he should have been. He would sometimes be used on special teams or other various capacities, but nothing that would let him show off his skills. If he gets to join another team he might finally be able to play in the capacity that he should.

• This is obviously yes...

His throwing motion is horrendous and he's not the most accurate either. He is good person because of his attitude, but as a football player, he is simply not good enough. Other than that, he didn't do anything besides sitting on the sidelines for the whole year, so there was no reason to continue to pay him. The New York Jets are a mess already, so this isn't actually affecting much...

• No need for so many QB's

Tim Tebow would have to get paid next year for essentially doing nothing. The Jets got a new QB in the draft and had no need for another burden/distraction. If it were not for the money issue, they should probably cut Sanchez to. Sanchez might even be worse than Tebow.

• Not a question

• Yes LOL LOL

Tim Tebow sucks. Its not like he was gonna make a diffrence. Tebow is the worst QB I have ever seen and he sucks. He is so bad he should just go to the Browns or something where he belongs. He belongs in the trash house or just the browns stadium. No difference.