Should the New York Yankees spend over a billion dollars to field the most talent-laden baseball team ever?

• The Yankees Should Spend As Much as they Have.

The Yankees should spend whatever money as they can to field the most talent laden team ever. The Yankees make so much money, through ticket sales, and from the YES network. They are free to spend their own money as they want, but they should spend the money to increase the talent level of the team. This would allow them to make more money in the future.

• yes they should

Yes, if they will do this then they will get the money back once they are bringing in a huge number of fans and once they are able to win all of the games that they play. I think that it would be a great idea for them to do it.

• No, they shouldn't

The Yankees have proven over the years they don't care about their farm teams and they just want to buy championships. It's worked a few times, but more often than not it's failed. Look at how much dead money they currently have on the books, and some of the ridiculous contracts they have (Ellsbury is a good player but give me a break.) They've tried to buy their way to the best team, it fails.

• No, that is too much money.

The New York Yankess are ridiculous. They should not spend a billion dollars on a field of human beings. No one human being is worth that much money, I don't care what you have, or know, or think you know. This money should be used for charity not these cheaters.

• No, the Yankees shouldn't spend a lot of money to form a team.

I do not think that the New York Yankees needs to spend over a billion dollars to field the most talent-laden baseball team ever. I think that the New York Yankees should instead focus on hiring a team that will work together. It isn't about money. It is about making players be a team.