Should the next Cambridge dictionary include the word "YEET"?

• Yeet or be yeeted

YEET is the best word in the word. I was astonished by the first time I said yeet. Please know that you are yeet or yetted. BECAUSE ONE WHO HAS BEEN YEETED SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH. YEET HAS BEEN USED FOR decades Please use the yeet in the English lacunae

• It is a lot more fun to say

It has solved many problems and has prevented harmful effects to relationships. This would be lessen the damage of people's opinions as it won't hurt anyone's feelings.
    In my opinion, it is also a lot more fun than than yes or no and it is catchy.
    Who knows, maybe in the future this will be remedy to relationships.

• It is a lot more fun to say

• Chief Keef ain’t no hitta

Agree with everything Chief Keef said, except that everyone knows brexit would be purely beneficial, although introducing the word yeet into the dictionary would allow us to communicate with other foreign trading parties, since it is a universal word; Yeet in English is Yeet in German. For this reason and the others listed by none other than Chief Keef, it is clear what needs to happen.

• "Yeet" has been used only for months, but already acquired great popularity in Academic circles. Research indicates it almost already replaced the words 'yes', 'no'.

To illustrate, I am providing the following example: "Babe, I am pregnant!" - "Yeet!" /interpret: "You are going to make a great single mother!".
    Other important use cases: "That is a good idea.", "No, I have not eaten your bagel, you fat pig.", "I like trains" etc. Therefore I reckon accepting this new word will provide the UK with economic growth that could even dampen the harmful effects of Brexit on businesses.

• You yeeting fools.

Yeet is definitely not a word that deserves a place in the dictionary. What does it mean? When you are happy or excited, You are yeeting? People use it as an substitute for yes? For example: Are you feeling good? "yeet" is one answer that clearly tells that you are mentally unwell.

• It's a goddamn meme, people.

Haha! Hilarious how people actually think that a steadily dying MEME should be added to the dictionary. It's not a real word, and will never be. I thought you all realized the word kinda already died back in... Oh I don't know, 2016? Get with the times, memes aren't a lifestyle.