• I think that the NFL should abandon the tuck rule.

I think that the NFL should abandon the tuck rule. Abandoning the tuck rule would make the game
    of football far more exciting.
    Abandoning the tuck rule would make quarterbacks work harder to step their
    game up. Abandoning the tuck rule would
    cause more fumbles and therefore result in higher scoring games and more fan
    interest.

• Yes, they should

I think that this very question has already been answered, since it was reported just a few days ago that the National Football League did indeed vote to get rid of the tuck rule. It was a stupid and pointless rule to begin with anyway, and the league is better without it.

• It's hard to judge.

This rule is terrible for many reasons. The main problem I see with it is the inconsistency of the refs calling it. The refs already have to watch for so much that one more thing just drags the game on and on especially when the coaches can challenge so many things.

• Yes, they should.

I would like to preface this response by saying that I am a die hard New England Patriots fan. With that being said, I think that they should get rid of the tuck rule. It is a terrible rule that doesn't really fit in with the rest of the game today.

• Yes, It Is a Terrible Rule

The tuck rule is the worst in football. The refs calls when dealing with this rule are very inconsistent and a team always feels cheated. They need to get rid of it. The reason behind the creation of the rule is dumb and so is the rule. They need to figure out a better way to handle this problem.

• Hu hu hu hu h u

Uh uhu hu u h uh uh u uh u huh uh u huh uh uh uhuh uh uh u hu h uh uh u hu h uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh u hu hu u huh u